Thread: *Download* access limits?

Default *Download* access limits?

I used to be able to download several things at once from this site, but for a while now, it only allows two actions simultaneously. (I was platinum then, and platinum now, so that's not the reason.) For example: while I'm downloading two files, I can't even navigate to another thread, or open a thumbnailed picture, or anything, until one of the downloads finishes. Is this intentional? I didn't see it mentioned elsewhere in the Tech or Help forums. Thanks.

it's the same for me, only 2 at a time, but I wouldn't call it a download limit. It's more of a "you can only have 2 downloads going at once" a download limit makes me think you are restricted after a certain amount of downloads, and this is not the case. You can download all day and night at the forum (if you don't need to sleep)

The Shape

Yes, thank you for clarifying -- I am indeed able to download an unlimited amount, just no more than 2 files at a time. But I know that this was not always the case. If you download a group of huge files (slowly) like the split parts of a big movie, 2 at a time to economize, you can't even browse pages in the forum in the meantime, which is an unfortunate restriction. I guess it's there to prevent any user from hogging?