Thread: Suggestion about fakes

Expert

Default Suggestion about fakes

Yes I know it is against forum rules to post them, and I commend all of the mods and admin on this board. I was a mod on a board a few years ago and know of the extra work that rule breakers can cause.

So here is my suggestion. I was just browsing a thread and saw a notice on the bottom of a post that a pic was removed for being fake. What the pic looked like, I have no idea since it was deleted.

Maybe the mods can start a thread and have it so only mods and admin can post up the fake pics so members in the future know ahead of time if a pic is fake.

Like I said, it's just a suggestion. Maybe you think its a good one, maybe you think it sucks. But whatever you think, keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by goldenchris1224 View Post
    I was just browsing a thread and saw a notice on the bottom of a post that a pic was removed for being fake. What the pic looked like, I have no idea since it was deleted.

Maybe the mods can start a thread and have it so only mods and admin can post up the fake pics so members in the future know ahead of time if a pic is fake.

While I understand the logic of what you're saying, it would in effect create a "fakes gallery" and somewhat defeat the purpose of the ban by making us break our own rules.

In fact it would actually also increase our work, because every time someone uploaded a fake, we'd not only be deleting it, but downloading and reposting it just to say "don't post this".
    That's my opinion, anyway.

Thanks for the suggestion and appreciation!

Expert

Creating a thread of fake pics is exactly what we don't want here.

Truth of the matter is 99% percent of the fakes that are posted are VERY OBVIOUS.
    Members just need to be more concious of what they post.

I appreciate your willingness to help and offer suggestions with this issue- or any idea to help improve the forum, but I think this tactic would work against us in regards to the "fakes"

9Inch

Unhappy Thanks for your input.......but

Quote Originally Posted by goldenchris1224 View Post
    Yes I know it is against forum rules to post them, and I commend all of the mods and admin on this board. I was a mod on a board a few years ago and know of the extra work that rule breakers can cause.

So here is my suggestion. I was just browsing a thread and saw a notice on the bottom of a post that a pic was removed for being fake. What the pic looked like, I have no idea since it was deleted.

Like I said, it's just a suggestion. Maybe you think its a good one, maybe you think it sucks. But whatever you think, keep up the good work.

You can't win 'em all dude, but thanx for your suggestion, at least you are showing an active interest in this forum apart from just posting pix and vids and I for one commend you for it.
    Remember just because your idea was not taken up, it doesn't mean any future suggestions from you wont be, so please continue to give us feedback with anything that you might feel will help this site, as this is the way forward for this forum to progress and improve.

I am all for the members taking an active part in what it is after all their site.

alkie has left his soapbox

Virgin

Default I agree

Umm... Ditto
    cuz there are some pics i thought were fake and are on here and some i would post but i think they are fake so i haven't posted them

Quote Originally Posted by alkie View Post
    You can't win 'em all dude, but thanx for your suggestion, at least you are showing an active interest in this forum apart from just posting pix and vids and I for one commend you for it.
    Remember just because your idea was not taken up, it doesn't mean any future suggestions from you wont be, so please continue to give us feedback with anything that you might feel will help this site, as this is the way forward for this forum to progress and improve.

I am all for the members taking an active part in what it is after all their site.

alkie has left his soapbox

Virgin

well, can i start a thread asking for pictures of celebrities on the red carpet, with cum on their faces, not underage, just celebs... or just plain hot chicks with cum put on their faces like public.

Quote Originally Posted by newbixcube View Post
    well, can i start a thread asking for pictures of celebrities on the red carpet, with cum on their faces, not underage, just celebs... or just plain hot chicks with cum put on their faces like public.
    no, no no no no no. I have to ask, do you understand the rules, because if you do, then I don't understand your post.

If you don't understand, read the rules.

The Shape

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

well, can i start a thread asking for pictures of celebrities on the red carpet, with cum on their faces, not underage, just celebs...
    Well since celebs do not appear on the red carpet or anywhere with cum on their faces, those pics would be fakes, which are not allowed. So, no.

or just plain hot chicks with cum put on their faces like public.
    If by "cum put on their faces" you mean "cum added in photoshop", and "like public" you mean that a cumfaced pic is photoshopped into a public background, those pics would be fakes, which are not allowed. So, no.

No matter how you ask these things, the answer is no. Pics that have been cummed on, or photoshop faked, are against the rules. The reasons why are mentioned in the forum rules, here: http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....61&postcount=1

If you are looking for real cum on real faces, that happen to be "in public", such as outside, or at the store or wherever...those do exist, and there is a subforum here (http://www.facialforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=51) about that which you can look at, post, and request in. But legit pics like that are rare because of the danger involved in taking them.

What's wrong with real cum?

Quote Originally Posted by goboy View Post
    What's wrong with real cum?

Nothing...as long as it is actually in the picture...not added to the picture after already taken.