Default Girls put their tounges where the sun don't shine II

These girls know how to party!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Some lucky guys

Expert

here's a couple
    Last edited by LokiL; 04-27-2012 at 03:50 PM.

A few pictures to the topic

A few more

Default Another rimjob video of mine.

Here's a video I made about a year ago with a girl I used to hang out with. I should warn you that this isn't the best quality video. The lighting is kinda dark, and I was having some blurry issues with my camera at the time, and it seemed to go in and out of focus as you'll see in this 4 minute clip.

So, this girl lived a few minutes away from me. We met from an online dating site. There was no romantic interest, but she was cool to hang with. We would watch movies and hang out. One night (not the night in this video), we were talking about sex in general, and she just happened to let it slip out that she liked licking ass, but it had been a long time since she had. I dared her to try licking my ass, and she stunned me with an immediate, "Go take a shower". When I got out, with just a towel around my waist, I went and sat down on the couch, and she got on her knees on the floor and pushed my legs back to get a view and access. She actually told me I had a nice looking butthole. She then proceeded to lick and tongue fuck my hole for twenty solid minutes. It was a dream. She then went up to my cock and balls, and then spent an equal time between them and my butt some more while I jerked myself off. Of course I gave her a facial.

So, that night started a three month stretch where she would suck my cock, balls, eat my ass, and take cumshots on her face. But, most of the time was her licking my ass. It was almost a singular fetish based sexual relationship we had. She had a UTI; so sex was off limits. She would allow me to cum on her face, although she tolerated it more; but also liked the attention of it. It was a perfect thing while it lasted, because there was no relationship dynamic or anything. We would just hang out, watch movies, and about a half hour into it, I would talk her into tonguing my asshole, and she would do it for what seemed like an eternity or if her tongue got tired. She told me she liked tasting it.

So, I thought I would post this video. She had great ass eating technique, she wasn't afraid to get her tongue all the way in my hole. To this day, she is the best ass eater I've ever had the pleasure of feeling. So, of course I have to put this on here. Plus, I think there is a certain homegrown charm to this video, the girl next door who likes hanging out and also just likes to lick a guy's asshole every once in a while. I got the sense from her that I was "practice" for a husband or serious boyfriend.

Update: I'm having problems uploading the video. I keep getting a "400 Bad Request" that my browser sent a command that the server could not understand; even though I split the clip into 19MB parts. I'll try again tomorrow since I am tired and need to get to bed. In the meantime, there are the screenshots.

Default Fuck yeah!

Great story, Cheeser!

I can't help but inquire if you have a "normal" image of her?

here's a few. forgive me if they are repost. give rep you like!

Excellent additions !!

Right on G & A! And thanks for all the rep you sent my way!

Quote Originally Posted by Greg & Alex View Post
    Excellent additions !!

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast