Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: am i the only who can't view pics from " CFNM series w/ Happy Ending"

Quote Originally Posted by unclesam View Post
    I've had the problem for weeks..lol

But it works for you now, so "Case Closed"

But if your problem returns, then do not hesitate to contact us again - you are welcome to send me a Private Message (PM) or an e-mail.

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Quote Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
    You probably need to send a PM to a Moderator. Just click on a Mod's id in one of their posts, and you'll get a pull-down menu including that possibility.

Or try here: http://www.facialforum.net/member.php?u=2793. I know that Greyhound is a very helpful guy.
    Thanks for the kind word

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...

Still getting the same problem, but i figured out how to make it work. I thought I should let you all know how I did it just in case someone else has the same problem in the future. I have to log in twice..let me explain..

When I log in for the first time I can't view any pics posted by g man (only links), nevertheless i click on one of the links and it redirects me to a log in page (see attachment). Once I log in for the second time I go back to g man's posts, refresh the page, then I can see the pics.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by unclesam View Post
    Still getting the same problem, but i figured out how to make it work. I thought I should let you all know how I did it just in case someone else has the same problem in the future. I have to log in twice..let me explain..

When I log in for the first time I can't view any pics posted by g man (only links), nevertheless i click on one of the links and it redirects me to a log in page (see attachment). Once I log in for the second time I go back to g man's posts, refresh the page, then I can see the pics.
    Some wise guys (admins, moderators, or others) that can explain that?

He Who Kicks The Server facialadmin's Avatar

Ok ive been thinking about this.... i noticed it happening when you follow a forum link which does not have the www. in it e.g. http://facialfor.....

that says its a cookie issue, not sure why it happens but i have eddited that link, and it gives me no probs now.

ill keep an eye on it...

ooh bye the way guys, im sorry if ive taken a long time to get back to you all on this, ive been a little preocupied on home improvements....

FA

UPDATE>>>>> just found another thread like this, and yup im now sure its cookie related.
    only links without the www. are effected, ill try to resolve this issue.

FA
    Last edited by facialadmin; 04-19-2008 at 08:25 PM.
    Find out how to become a FF Platinum member

Quote Originally Posted by facialadmin View Post
    Ok ive been thinking about this.... i noticed it happening when you follow a forum link which does not have the www. in it e.g. http://facialfor.....
    It's the other way around..the forum links that do have the www. redirect me to log in again..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12