Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Download Problem

Expert

Yeah it's a local issue to his/her pc.... download managers should follow the link enough to find the file and download it directly, but some just follow the link you give and keep the file name from that link.

Think of it like a satnav system, most will find the town(file) that you want and then find the quickest route to the town. some will just follow your instructions and take whats at the end... not sure if that helps...lol

anyways, by filter he/she meant that the download manager can tag files by a named filter so everything that has the name cum in or facial... by adding that filter to the relevant section you only download the files that are attached to the post.

by far the most popular way of downloading from here and most other places for that matter is to firtly be using Firefox and secondly use the addon "downloadthemall" it takes about two clicks to get everything on the page.. very useful for the times when files are split, 001, 002, 003, etc...

Virgin

Thanks for that - I'll give it a try....

Virgin

I Know it's a local issue but I don't have problems on any other sites - still looking for a solution .

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12