Thread: Spermania 19

Default Spermania 19

I just D/L'd Spermania 19 from a torrent with the beautiful and hot Shiori Ayase taking major sheets of cum all over her pretty face. (She also does some of the finest Japanese sucking I've seen on film!) Problem is, I am unable to split the file with Movie Maker in order to upload cuts here at the Forum for all you horney SOB's to jerk off to. I get a common error message and have been all over the web loading various codecs to allow this file to be split w/ Movie Maker all to no avail. Please send help so I can share this newly released already classic flick with all my friends here at FF. I have XP Prof 64 bit and here's the file title: DivX+nike(IPTD353).avi
    Attached Images Attached Images

so use a program called HJSPLIT is free..easy to use and better then window movie maker

Quote Originally Posted by ivane View Post
    so use a program called HJSPLIT is free..easy to use and better then window movie maker
    Thanks for the input, ivane. Problem is, I'd have to split the whole file, more than 1 GB and it would split into hundreds of parts and take weeks to upload/download. I need Movie Maker to cut the 2-hour flick into money shots which will then be split by HJ and uploaded.

Virgin

I can also recommend MpegStreamclip:

http://www.squared5.com/svideo/mpeg-streamclip-win.html

Virgin

you are appreciated