Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Firefox Users]

This would work great if my internet connection was faster but the program itself is great. I recommend evry Firefox user download it.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Beecus View Post
    You must be special
    Seems it works as advertised in XP but not linux.

Beginner

Default thumbnail viewer

I have recently given up on IE and downloaded Firefox 9.0.1. Does anyone know of a mouse over thumbnail viewer for this version? I installed thumbnail zoom plus 1.6.0 but it doesn't work here. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Bobby Coke

Default Add-On compaibility reporter...

Quote Originally Posted by quincypdog View Post
    I have recently given up on IE and downloaded Firefox 9.0.1. Does anyone know of a mouse over thumbnail viewer for this version? I installed thumbnail zoom plus 1.6.0 but it doesn't work here. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for the help.
    I'm still using Thumbnail Expander (think it's the same as the OP). I think it works because I have the 'Add-On compatibility reporter' installed:

https://addons (DOT) mozilla (DOT) org/en-US/firefox/addon/add-on-compatibility-reporter/

What it does:
    After installing the Add-on Compatibility Reporter, your incompatible extensions will become enabled for you to test whether they still work with the version of Firefox or Thunderbird that you're using.
    I have about seven or eight add-ons that are 'incompatible' with Firefox 9, but they all work thanks to this add-on. Check it out and see if it works for you...

Beginner

Many thanks Bobby. I will give it a try. Will let you know the outcome.

Dave

Expert

Thanks a TON Bobby! This has been probably my favorite add on for Firefox and I haven't been able to use it for months. Thanks for the fix!

Beginner

Default Many thanks to the great Bobby Coke

Worked like a charm Bobby Coke. Being a tech moron ( I used to be pretty good but it all got away from me about 7-8 years ago) I appreciate the advice from people like you.

Thanks again.

Dave

I have been looking for a way around this problem for awhile now. I did download that however I get an error message that says "this add on no longer works"

I have the thumbnail expander and it is still not working...wonder what I'm doing wrong here

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Bobby Coke

Default You're welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by dogbreath26 View Post
    Thanks a TON Bobby! This has been probably my favorite add on for Firefox and I haven't been able to use it for months. Thanks for the fix!
    Quote Originally Posted by quincypdog View Post
    Worked like a charm Bobby Coke. Being a tech moron ( I used to be pretty good but it all got away from me about 7-8 years ago) I appreciate the advice from people like you.

Thanks again.

Dave
    Cheer guys, happy to help.

I think it was someone on FF who told me about that add-on (might have been beat or RemBo...), so just passing it on.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I have been looking for a way around this problem for awhile now. I did download that however I get an error message that says "this add on no longer works"

I have the thumbnail expander and it is still not working...wonder what I'm doing wrong here
    Not sure either Shape. Do you mean the compatibility add on isn't working?

I did download what you provided, it now shows up in my add ons and I did a restart yet the expander is still not working. I have made sure the expander is enabled but it's just not expanding.

The comparability reporter is installed and my expander is version 1.4.3

I'm running firefox 9.0.1 and the comp reporter is version 1.0.2

I will try and tweak my settings for add ons and see if that helps. If anybody can figure out what I'm doing wrong in the meantime let me know

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast