Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Firefox Users]

Default mac version?

is there a mac-version too?

Quote Originally Posted by casvdry View Post
    If you're a user of the Web Browser Firefox I'd like to make a recommendation on an Extension you can install to make your Thumbnail browsing easier.

Here is a preview of what the addon does:

Whenever you mouseover a thumbnail it will pop up the image in its original size instead of linking you to another page to view the full size image.

Below, you will find a zip file which contains an XPI file. Extract it to your desktop and then open Firefox. Go to File > Open File > Select ThumbnailExpander.xpi and install it. Once it is installed, restart Firefox and you should be good to go!

As far as i know Firefox is the same on mac as is on the PC so whatever i've posted should apply to both.

AmPantyLover: As Walter Chrysler would say.....“Whenever there is a hard job to be done I assign it to a lazy man; he is sure to find an easy way of doing it.”

Well, i dont need to say more...

Beginner

I never knew about this tool cool. DownThemAll is another tool I like. If there's a set of pictures that are number you can download the entire set to a folder without having to open up any of them.

Image toolbar is a great add on that puts save controls in the picture like internet explorer. now you can save with one click instead of a right click and a mouse move.

Default Save Images 0.5.1 add-on

Another nice tool to FireFox I can't live without after I got it.
    It does a great job in multiple save of images in various ways depending on the webpage functionality.

From addons.mozilla.org:
    Long Description

Save Images saves the images from the current tab page, from the cache, to a specified location, with either the images original file name or a file name that you specify. The size, dimensions and types of images saved may be chosen, with options if the file size is unknown or if duplicate files are found. Images may be either saved from the current tab, left or right of the current tab or from all tabs. Also, all or selected links or image links in the current page can be opened in a new tab or multiple tabs. There are shortcut keys for some of the menu options.rnrnSave Images can be accessed from either the Firefox Tools menu, the context menu (right click in page) or from a button placed on a toolbar (recommended - requires placement by user). Clicking the button will save the images using the Option "Default Save Action". Click the arrow next to the button to display a menu for more options.
    It can be downloaded from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3404 or you can use the attached file (must be unzipped before installing in FireFox).

Very usefull add-on together with the ThumbnailExpander
    Attached Files Attached Files

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Nice one greyhound, just what I need! Thanks for that.

Here is a addon for saving "protected" images:
    Backgroundimage Saver
    https: // addons.mozilla dot org/en-US/firefox/addon/1853/
    but you need to modify it like this:
    http: // kb.mozillazine dot org/Editing_an_add-on_to_change_its_compatibility

or you can download a pre modified at:
    http: // www dot databus dot dk/firefox/extensions/tweaks/backgroundimage_saver-0.1.5-fx.xpi
    Last edited by tonic; 11-07-2010 at 02:05 PM.

Virgin

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by casvdry View Post
    If you're a user of the Web Browser Firefox I'd like to make a recommendation on an Extension you can install to make your Thumbnail browsing easier.

Here is a preview of what the addon does:

[...]
    If you search google for
    firefox addon Thumbnail Expander
    you'll get the latest version of this extension

Another extension that comes in very handy. is NetVideoHunter You can download any movie from any site you wish.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast