Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Firefox Users]

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by remadeus View Post
    If you search google for you'll get the latest version of this extension
    Anyone find an add-on or extension that works with the latest Firefox (14.0.1)? Thumbnail Expander no longer comes up in searches for firefox addons. I had a similar one (thumbnail zoom) that worked well but all have stopped working on the last couple versions of Firefox, for me at least.

Unless I'm just not finding the right one, the problem seems to be that the ones that are out there limit themselves to expanding images on Facebook, Twitter, other popular websites, but just don't work on this particular forum.

Default Firefox 18

Got anything that works with firefox version 18.0.1 ?

Quote Originally Posted by casvdry View Post
    If you're a user of the Web Browser Firefox I'd like to make a recommendation on an Extension you can install to make your Thumbnail browsing easier.

Here is a preview of what the addon does:

Whenever you mouseover a thumbnail it will pop up the image in its original size instead of linking you to another page to view the full size image.

Below, you will find a zip file which contains an XPI file. Extract it to your desktop and then open Firefox. Go to File > Open File > Select ThumbnailExpander.xpi and install it. Once it is installed, restart Firefox and you should be good to go!

Beginner

Default mouse over add on

Does anyone out there know of a thumbnail viewer for the most recent version of Firefox? i have downloaded a couple of them but they don't seem to function. I am not very tech savvy so the less complicated it is the better.

Thanks in advance.

Default try this

Quote Originally Posted by quincypdog View Post
    Does anyone out there know of a thumbnail viewer for the most recent version of Firefox? i have downloaded a couple of them but they don't seem to function. I am not very tech savvy so the less complicated it is the better.

Thanks in advance.
    get Thumbnail Zoom Plus (I have version2.7)
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

Beginner

Default Very nice

Thanks niteowl. I installed it and it works quite nicely.

Hey Mods and Admins ( I bow down humbly and show respect for your greatness) any chance of getting this addon to function here?

Default it works for me on ff

Quote Originally Posted by quincypdog View Post
    Thanks niteowl. I installed it and it works quite nicely.

Hey Mods and Admins ( I bow down humbly and show respect for your greatness) any chance of getting this addon to function here?
    try going to the addons page and clicking the options tab for thumbnail zoom. if you play with those, you may be able to get it to work. i use 300% zoom, and image quality is mediocre, but it lets me see iff i want to "spend" bandwidth to download. good luck.
    Here's mud in yer eye!

the bigger the mess on her chin,
    the greater the width of my grin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123