Page 143 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1994

Thread: Hot Matures

HOLY SHIT, pulicaus!!!

She was absolutely STUNNING!!!

Expert

Thanks to Tweedle for the story and all the pics he has posted so far. Also thanks to Pulicaus for the additional pictures.

She is clearly better known than some us believed as the watermarks on some of the pictures would indicate.

We are always pleased to see more of tis beautiful lady.

A few more for our enjoyment.
    Last edited by pulicaus; 02-05-2012 at 03:36 AM.

Expert

There are clearly more pictures of Meg about. Please don't cut off the supply now.

Thanks again.

T.

Posing mature honeys
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Default So

... now that Meg's admitted to being a slut, you have to wonder if her following will diminish. Many of them seem only to have been able to bear the fact that they can't have her, by consoling themselves that she's a loyal, monogamous wife. If they know she fucks other men... well... what does that mean to their fragile psyches?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Meg is SUPER hot and I would hit every hole possible as often as possible!

Expert

I disagree that her reputation as you seem to imply, diminishes any admiration of her body. Her behaviour is her own business.
    My two favourites of the pics posted so far as these.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1314291839
    Just look at that bum.

And this one,
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1314735350

I would be proud to have her as a walking companion any day

T.

Beginner

Default Meg

topcattopone... I make no judgments of her. Indeed, I celebrate her choices... particularly her decision to give the behind the scenes details of her hitherto only hinted at escapades. My musings go to the impact that all of this will have on her followers. They are obsessive in their devotion and nearly ridiculous in their adulation of her virtues. I simply wonder if the revelation that their goddess has been unfaithful will be too much for them.

My friends, let me briefly talk about of my experience as part of a swinging couple in Italy.
    Here people are dramatically closed-minded about women having libertine sexual lifestyle: if a woman is recognized on a nude pic her life could be destroyed by sexophobic people in your kid's schools, in your fitness club, in your work place, in your parents and relatives relationships.

The wife and I have been swinger for a decade, with other couples and many single males as well. Every time we had to hide while having fun with others as we were committing a crime: we had to be careful on hotel reservation, traveling, having a lunch at a restaurant with our lovers...
    I always dreamed of taking pics and videos of our appointments to trade with other hubbys or post in forums but this was simply crazy unless I wanted my wife's life to be destroyed.

All this to say that you in US are a great people on this concern: Meg could post hundreds of x-rated pics and maybe live in her town without anyone judging her for her open minded lifestyle. So, don't be afraid of what her fans could say knowing she has sex outside her marriage: this fact should be considered a plus on her reputation!

Page 143 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast