Page 169 of 184 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 1839

Thread: Humiliation: This is just Wrong, Wrong, Wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by qualitypark View Post
    you forgot Cock 9 getting a foot-job.... only one more to go
    Haha - you're even more ambitious than I am!

Quote Originally Posted by loadmaster011 View Post
    I would guess the assessment of these situations being labeled as "wrong" might depend upon which one of the participants is making it...
    Looks 'right' to me!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1515461683

The agony and the ecstasy..

I mean is it really wrong if a bitch is tortured as long as you get her off?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by winstanley View Post
    Well, no possibly not. But we're always optimistic here at FF!

But look, I think 8 could work. Picture it: the girl is on her back on a couch or a bed, with her head hanging off the edge:

Cock 1 - this guy is underneath her, and his cock is in her arse.
    Cocks 2 and 3 - this is a double vaginal. One guy would be standing, the other would be squatting on the edge of the bed in front of him.*
    Cock 4 - this guy is squatting / kneeling at chest level in order to titfuck her.
    Cocks 5 and 6 - these are the hand jobs, with two guys positioned left and right
    Cocks 7 and 8 - this is the double blowjob. She has her head thrown back to do this.

* It could also be done as double anal and one in the vagina - whatever works!
    I think 9 is tops simply because of logistics. One in each hand (2), one for each foot (4), two in the mouth (6), one in her snatch (7), one in her ass (8), and MAYBE one between her tits (9). I just don't think there's enough room for 3 guys to enter her pussy and her ass. Somebody would be too far away unless they had about a 12 inch dick.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by jizzluvr View Post
    I think 9 is tops simply because of logistics. One in each hand (2), one for each foot (4), two in the mouth (6), one in her snatch (7), one in her ass (8), and MAYBE one between her tits (9). I just don't think there's enough room for 3 guys to enter her pussy and her ass. Somebody would be too far away unless they had about a 12 inch dick.
    I stand corrected. Here's a chick with 4, including 3 between her pussy and her ass. So in theory, another one in her mouth, one in each hand, and one for each foot equals nine. I don't see how in that configuration a 10th titfucking her is logistically possible.

But we're up to 4!
    Last edited by jizzluvr; 02-26-2018 at 05:55 PM. Reason: correct spelling

Ah, now actually I have seen pics of that (double vaginal plus anal), so that can be done. How easy it is, and whether anyone can move once they've 'entered', I don't know.

Thanks for your thoughts though. I've love these ideas to be tested out! Not sure about feet ... can't imagine a girl could do much good with her feet ... but maybe I'm wrong! There are some skilful girls out there!

I stand corrected. Here's a chick with 4, including 3 between her pussy and her ass. So in theory, another one in her mouth, one in each hand, and one for each foot equals nine. I don't see how in that configuration a 10th titfucking her is logistically possible.

But we're up to 4!
    Good find! Actually this girl could easily do another 3 ... second cock in her mouth (a guy would have to stand between the legs of the seated guy on the right) plus one for each of her hands. That would be 7!

Expert

But we're up to 4!
    Now five!!

Page 169 of 184 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179 ... LastLast