Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Announcement (Concerning Dolls)

Quote Originally Posted by casvdry View Post
    I hate to seem confusing, but what the rule applies to is a doll/toy which was marketed, produced and aimed towards children, not adults. Those figurines feature nudity as well as being geared for an older audience. I do not believe they fall under the rule.
    I glanced so briefly at those pics I never even noticed. The whole thing seems sick to me. What kind of perv adult is buying "adult" dolls? Then again, what kind of perv adult likes facials? Heh, heh, heh!

casvdry

Quote Originally Posted by Mac23 View Post
    ...that 6 and 7 year olds are being 'sold' on sexy/slutty 'innocent' dolls!
    Eh, many childrens toys are like that!

FA, no worries man. I am not arguing with anyone. I find it interesting to see what other people think of the whole fetish honestly. Now, if Mac23 was coming across as some cocky nitwit who knew it all and was tirelessly questioning the decision, I would have banned em long ago

He Who Kicks The Server facialadmin's Avatar

ok, no arguement, but posting a link for justification when the information clearly states the intended agegroup, is just daft, we do not need this conversation on ff, its completely of subject, and it needs to end here.

FA
    Find out how to become a FF Platinum member

casvdry

Quote Originally Posted by facialadmin View Post
    ok, no arguement, but posting a link for justification when the information clearly states the intended agegroup, is just daft, we do not need this conversation on ff, its completely of subject, and it needs to end here.

FA
    Fine by me! I was considering closing it shortly after posting it. But, well.. I can't.

He Who Kicks The Server facialadmin's Avatar

mac give it a rest dude, the subject is closed, since you seem to be the only one talking about it

FA
    Find out how to become a FF Platinum member

* Verified Member * Sue_Blew_You_Too's Avatar

Default This doll decision can get us back to our real facials

Let's put the consentual "facial" back in our Forum?
    This doll topic is enough to get passive Platinum members like me to ask our members: How embarassed or shamed would you feel if your G/F, wife, or even Boss discovered your facial fetish? You'd most likely defend your desire, pointing to the new emergence of proud boyfriends and husbands who utilize their new digital cameras and video camera in this consentual manner.

Now ponder this twist on the same question: What if your FF.net URL was still in the cache and they curiously navigated to the "cum on dolls" and even "piss in mouth" threads. I'll be the first (hopefully of many) to admit that my pride and dignity in true consentual facials begins to diminish with dolls and urine. I am but the silent majority of passive platinum members would now speak out to applaud the decision to refer the doll fetish group to a forum designed for them.

Peeps..think weve all had the opportunity to put the world to right here, so i think its time to close the thread.

Valenuk1

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234