Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Announcement (Concerning Dolls)

Its a good call... I can see both sides of the issue but its better too err on the side of caution. I think we can all still find other kinks to enjoy on this forum.

Its not censorship, its for your personal safety as a free person in the world.

Dont be so selfish by trying to debate semantics with the Mods.

Just say "Thank you O great ones, your decision is wise."

And get back to spanking!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtwister View Post
    Its not censorship, its for your personal safety as a free person in the world.

Dont be so selfish by trying to debate semantics with the Mods.

Just say "Thank you O great ones, your decision is wise."

And get back to spanking!
    I agree with not debating "semantics" I disagree with "Thank you O great ones"

I agree with getting back to "spanking"

The Shape

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

casvdry

Quote Originally Posted by Mac23 View Post
    ...it is censorship. That's part of what moderators have to do. It is not necessarily a bad thing.
    Well, censorship based on the rules! We try to keep everything free flowing and fair. What I mainly meant was, and was hinting at, is we're not going to censor you for being different and having a different outlook so long as it conforms to the site rules.

I don't think any of the Moderators here chose and voted for this decision expecting for it to be taken lightly. We're honestly sorry for the few people out there using this as a legit healthy fetish. But, it's impossible to know for sure who those users are.

Well Mac, at least you still have your yahoo group. Even though you can't post pics of dolls here anymore, there is still a whole lot of great stuff on the forum. I wouldn't say censorship, just being responsible.

I read your earlier posts asking where it can be proved that this sort of thing leads to pedophilia. Well the fact of the matter is that someone posted pics that were way over the line. I am sure you saw the explanation earlier in the thread. I am not accusing anyone of anything here, but this type of content can, and did in this case lead to exactly that. That is not my opinion, that is a fact, and that is why this type of subject matter is no longer allowed.

This can be broken down and argued to the smallest detail until we are all long gone, but I hope that isn't neccessary.

I hope you can find other things on the forum that interest you and you continue to be a member here.

Shape
    Last edited by The Shape; 07-09-2008 at 06:10 AM.

casvdry

Quote Originally Posted by Mac23 View Post
    Those Barbies were designed for adults. I live in an exceptionally conservative part of the world. Many stores pulled those dolls for being lewd. Don't for a moment try to convince me that the manufacturer did not know that these were aimed at older teens and adults. These were no 'dress up' your 12 year old daughter dolls.
    My point is that you now have drawn that line. If you feel that strongly you have to do what you think is right. I pulled my stuff off of another sight because I saw the same disturbing images. I do not want to be associated with pedophilia. By the way sex with teenagers is not pedophilia.
    I do agree with the other posts that challenge your sweeping all doll images off of the forum. Big deal - so I disagree! Probably won't be the last time.
    I make most of my dolls myself. I also collect. You are wrong to assume that fashion dolls, including Barbies, are mearly childrens toys. Many more than you realize are designed with adults in mind. it is a huge industry globally. The bratz dolls are an unmistakeable example of this. Do you really think slutty dolls are aimed at 12 year old girls? If so.... I hope, in time you will relax your stance on this. Besides - what is hotter than a miniature woman?!!! LOL
    My last point is simply this. You have pictures of girls on here that could be 13 or 25. You choose not to moderate those. Why?
    I won't waste anyone elses' time about this. I like this forum. Moderators you guys are good folks. You have a job to do. Thanks for doing it. Next year, after I am perfect, I'll expect you to be!
    If the Barbies in question were designed for adults it would make little sense to pull them. However, I appreciate your opinion and hope that every user can gain a little insight into the issue. If you'll notice, I did say that the Dolls can be used as collectibles by adults, but that's not their primary role in our society. I do realize that pedophilia is the attraction to pre-pubescent children. Qualities in which a doll does not exhibit, though most dolls resemble the physical structure and likeness of a young child, regardless of attire. It's for that reason and the pushing of what is deemed acceptable that it's best to do away with it altogether.

As another user pointed out, this makes a perfect subject to argue semantics. I cannot tell you in so many ways exactly how this can lead to illicit behavior, but that it does have the potential to, which is too great of a risk for the forum to take.

3 last points on this from me.

1: It doesn't matter what demographic you think these dolls are aimed at, they are for the most part bought for and represent people under 18, actually much under 18.

2: If you see pictures of someone who you think to be under 18 years of age on this site, please give the link so it can be dealt with ("13-25") is what you said was here so please let us know of the ones you think are under 18. I think the mods do a great job keeping an eye on that so please let me know what was missed.

3: We will not be perfect next year, and neither will you, we will just do the best that we can.

BTW, almost forgot, sex with teens might not be considered the "P" word by some, but it is illeagal in alot of places including where I am from.

The Shape
    Last edited by The Shape; 07-09-2008 at 06:48 AM.

cognito

Quote Originally Posted by SimonKemp View Post
    I just love you cognito me old mucker!
    Coolness!

Thank you, Highest One!

R/
    cognito

He Who Kicks The Server facialadmin's Avatar

jesus, why are we argueing if a barbie doll was aimed at children or not, shit look at the page they are on its all pink and star'y if thats not aimed at early teens then i dont know what is.

the truth of it is, that this is Facial Forum not Doll forum or spanking or fakers or anything else forum.

we reserve the right especially in the free section to remove any content for whatever reason we feel fit, the fact that our mods are trying to answer any Q's about the descision is over and above what they need to do, it was the admins descision to remove this content.

WE WILL NOT COMPROMISE OUR GREAT COMMUNITY FOR THE FETISH OF A VERY SMALL MINORITY.

Heres a quote from the link Mac posted:
    "
    Her black portfolio includes a mix-'n-match booklet to help you create all-new looks with her extra outfit and accessories. And don't forget to design a stylin' new 'do! (Ages 6+)
    "
    Do any of you notice the (ages 6+), please do not tell me they were designed for adults. my 7 year old daughter wants one.

END OF CONVERSATION

FA
    Find out how to become a FF Platinum member

Quote Originally Posted by valenuk1 View Post
    Right peeps, lets put this whole discussion into perspective.

The catalyst for the recent decision was a post that was made in the free section (which has since been removed) of some guy cuming over a child's doll. You know the ones...the 'life-like' sized dolls which cry if not picked up and their eyes shut when laid down.....

Because of their very close resemblence to ACTUAL children, in both size & context etc, we felt that that kind of post was totally inappropriate & not welcome here at all.

The same therefore has to apply total to ALL & ANY posts which portray 'cum on' commercial products that are desgined, manufactured & sold solely for the use of children. We can not be caught cold footed so to speak on this issues, hence why this decision has been taken, which we fully appreciate will not be liked by all.

We all have the right to question & debate what happens here, hell it one of the most important things that we do, as a community of like minded fiends.

There are some issues however that we have to take a stand on. Please therefore consider this to be one of those issues.

Respects peeps....

Valenuk1
    Senior Moderator
    This post should make it clear to everybody and it should be enough said in my view.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast