Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Camera Advice

Quote Originally Posted by CarolCox View Post
    We also have a house full of high end Nikon digital cameras. Too many of them in fact! We've been buying at least 2 or more digital cameras a year since they first came out, starting with the old Olympus D600. Our home office now has 19 cameras on the shelf

My husband wanted something quite small to just carry in my purse or in his pocket, so he researched like crazy. he decided on the Canon PowerShot SD1100IS which is an very compact 8MP camera. The pictures are truly great, and it shoots amazingly well in very low light. It also takes great video at 640X480, although you do need good light. But all in all, it's a fantastic little camera for under $200. USD

If you look at the pictures in my profile, the ones of me suntanning were shot with that camera, and not even on the high rez setting. I could post the quick video he shot at the same time, to show it as an example of the camera, but I don't believe I am allowed to post video in here.

Carol xoxoxo

Hey Carol, want to send me one of those high end Nikons?

As a facial lover I'm always looking for cameras that can shoot at very high speed so every juicy detail can be captured. While Nikon, Canon and Olympus all have great reps for their digital cameras there are a couple cameras made by Casio that can capture at extremely high frame rates...for those who love slow-mo cum shots you may want to consider the Casio EX-FH20 or the EX-F1 which can shoot stills at 40 frames per second or capture video at 1000/fps.

To get and idea of the camera's capability head over to youtube and search for
    "Casio EX-FH20 Water Fountain"

Happy Shootin :-)

Expert

At 210fps you would see every single drop of water as though frozen in time. While YouTube videos would account from some loss of detail, it still doesn't look a sharp as such a brightly lit subject should be.

Also noticed that all the example clips I saw are filmed in either strong sunshine or very strong light, which makes it easier for any camera to "freeze" the action.

I'll stick with my Nikon thank you!

Ignore the guy who told you to never use a flash ALWAYS use the flash in "fill flash mode" even in sunlight.

there are plenty of cameras in the 100 dollar range that will more than suit your needs.

Megapixels are unimportant optical zoom and focal distance are way more important.

never spend the money for a Nikon D series or similar dslr unless you intend to devote some time and money to learning digital photography

the main thing is that once you buy a camera, practice with it until you get the results you want. take pictures of your cat, figurines, outdoors indoors etc and it wont take long before you understand the limitations of your camera and yourself.

if you take pictures and wonder why they look the way they do post them and ask me what is wrong...I can tell you.

Banned

Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital ELPH 149.00

I've owned 8 digital cameras from high end down to junk. The 1100 has awesome face recognition and can shoot one shot after another at a good pace (plus excellent flash recycle times). It doesn't have a great zoom, so I suggest a tripod for the money shot anyway. Get it right up on the action and I promise you won't be disappointed. You'll be able to see the swirl of your cum.

Mike

The Corsair uses a couple of Nikon's(D40 and D300 I think), but he seems to get better facial pictures with his little pocket camera unless we're outdoors. He has been getting better with his Nikon's though and used his big one the last two shoots we did. He really likes your stuff Mike.

Virgin

Who wants too use a large DSLR in bed?
    It's large, heavy and (except the brand new ones) you can't use the monitor what means, you have only the perspective throug your eyes or a lottery.
    I'd use a small Fuji like the 200 EXR, they work very well in low light situations...

Default White Balance

Anyone have any advice for fine tuning a camera's white balance to get the best results shooting cum shots? I'm interested in both natural light and with the on camera flash. I'm shooting with a Nikon D70s and a Panasonic LX3 mostly.

Thanks!

Beginner

Anyone got anymore tips on taking good facial/cumshot pictures?

I just got the new canon 600d, and it takes some great pictures and video.
    But is wondering if any long time "pro's" got any tips on witch setting i should use to capture a good cumshot in the evening without any sunligt. shutter speed etc.

i have a nikon d3100 it's heavy and it need to be set correctly to take good pics, what i do when i have to take pics is, first take 2 or 3 pics and adjust as possible for matching room lights, another thing i would like to, is to buy a compact camera, wich would help a lot when i gotta take pics while i fuck my gf

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123