View Poll Results: Time to vote fir your August 2008 winners

Voters
242. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2008 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default August 2008 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Ladies and Gents.....lets roll out the August 2008 Competition ..

Here we go for August 2008 be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread.
    We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wifes picture or pictures by the 30TH AUGUST 2008 and we will then place the pictures open to a vote for all, At the end of that the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Also like last month and every other month I will select a worthy poster who doesn't win a place who in my opinion deserves access to the platinum section on me....... for 1 month...

Rules/guidlines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net.......
    2. Try to show show the words "facialforum.net" or "FF" in it (not a must but very nice) these pictures show you are 100% genuine.....AND you will get a verified mark in the vote and i'll bung you a week free platinum.
    3. This can be done by the model holding a facialforum.net sign or have it painted/writen on her body.
    4. The Model must be over 18
    5. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
    6. The face can be hidden if required, (to save face when out shopping)
    7. It must be posted by the 30TH AUGUST 2008 prior to the voting starting.
    8. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's theres no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.
    So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all thats why we are here, a bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightful peeps who want to add more than one set of pics to their competition entry, can they please do so in the same post that you started originally, as it makes the voting process easier in terms of hyperlinks...thanks in advance

Any problems please PM me or Facialadmin
    The AUGUST 2008 edition of the Wife /Girlfirend competition begins NOW.......

Valenuk1

Virgin

Default Wife / GF august

Here are some pics of my gorgeous MILF wife doing what she is trained for...hope you all like them.
    Last edited by valenuk1; 08-12-2008 at 06:41 PM.

Beginner

nice cumshots iownbarb... probably she deserves them... thanks for the pics!! and good luck

Holy shit...the competition has not even been running for 24 hours yet...and weve already bagged a superb entry

Thanks for sharing peeps & good luck

Val

Expert

Default hm

sorry that i havenīt pics
    but i like this thread

Quote Originally Posted by iownbarb View Post
    Here are some pics of my gorgeous MILF wife doing what she is trained for...hope you all like them.
    wow nice stuff!!! Love the gagball pic

Expert

Good Shooting there!!! Those loads on her face look fantastic.

Great set of pics. And some impressive loads there too. Love the wedding veil pics! Can you post a few bj pics too?

JohnLaw

@ iownbarb:
    What a priceless collection!!!!!
    Any chance to get
    a) a verified pic

&

b) a picture where i can see more of this awesome body???

Greetz

Virgin

Here are a few more pics as requested...we'll have to work on some for verification.

Thanks for all the great comments...if she wins we'll have to post a large set to celebrate.
    Last edited by valenuk1; 08-12-2008 at 06:42 PM.

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast