View Poll Results: Time to vote fir your August 2008 winners

Voters
242. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: August 2008 Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Virgin

There should be no need for a verified pic. We used to post on NewbieNudes under the name Mr.K and we belong to a swingers site and a yahoo group. Those should be the only places where our pics are posted unless they have been lifted.

You can take my word for it these are originals.

Sometime soon we are doing more facial pics...hopefully as part of a bukkake with 6-10 guys and I'll sneak an FF sign in there.
    Last edited by iownbarb; 08-12-2008 at 12:59 AM.

so why can't you just take a verify picture and be over and done with it?

Virgin

It's like this...The posting guidelines state that it is not required. I have explained myself and that should be sufficient. How and when I take pics is up to me and the manner in which we do our photography is a personal matter.

All I ask is a small amount of trust and respect. Hopefully that is not too much to ask.

JohnLaw

Quote Originally Posted by iownbarb View Post
    It's like this...The posting guidelines state that it is not required. I have explained myself and that should be sufficient. How and when I take pics is up to me and the manner in which we do our photography is a personal matter.

All I ask is a small amount of trust and respect. Hopefully that is not too much to ask.
    Please don't get me wrong:
    I really love the pics you have posted and if they are really yours, I will apologize to you instantly, but this sounds like one of these excuses i have heard a thousand times before.

Greetz

Default A note on Verification

There should be no need for a verified pic. We used to post on NewbieNudes under the name Mr.K and we belong to a swingers site and a yahoo group. Those should be the only places where our pics are posted unless they have been lifted.

You can take my word for it these are originals.

Sometime soon we are doing more facial pics...hopefully as part of a bukkake with 6-10 guys and I'll sneak an FF sign in there.

It's true it's not required, but when it's requested because multiple people say they've seen the pics before, it would be good form to comply.

Sorry if it seems we're jumping on you, but we have had a rash of people faking lately it seems.

Also, you should see the problem in your own words... "unless they have been lifted." Those places you posted are not the least bit secure. Anyone could DL those pics and pose as the guy or girl and claim to be them. Would you want someone else doing that?

A verified pic does NOT have to be sexual in nature, it could even be fully clothed (and the before/after freaks among us would love that). All we want to see is that the woman holding an FF sign is the same as in the sexy pics, which also proves she is both aware of the pics being taken and giving consent to them being posted here.

Virgin

It's a matter of principle. I am not going to continue to debate this with you. Thanks so much for welcoming a new member in such a grand fashion. There are pics included in our set that have never been posted anywhere but here and on the swingers site which is secure and does not allow pic sharing for obvious reasons.

Please enjoy your site and your particular brand of distrust and disregard our entry.

It's a matter of principle. I am not going to continue to debate this with you. Thanks so much for welcoming a new member in such a grand fashion. There are pics included in our set that have never been posted anywhere but here and on the swingers site which is secure and does not allow pic sharing for obvious reasons.

Please enjoy your site and your particular brand of distrust and disregard our entry.
    I see that youve taken the verification request quiet badly, pity really, when it is designed to protect the interests of those who post in the competition. Trust me we have seen our fair share of fakers & bullshitters before on here and the request for verification is nothing new at all.

However, as per your wish ive deleted your competition entries.

Valenuk1

Virgin

i agree that verified posts should be necessary but some people just word it the wrong way. people post pics and the first thing everyone shouts is WE need a Verified pic!! settle down a little and i think people will take it alot easier. some people may be legit and that probably makes them feel like wow no one beleives me. just my 2 cents

Default verified

maybe it would solve the problem if the rules were changed to include the verified pic with no exceptions, then there will be no misunderstanding or questions of honesty!!

Arrow

(Re: Verified blah blah same old whinging...)

OK, he's gone. Who cares? NEXT.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast