View Poll Results: Its time to vote for your winners

Voters
270. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2008's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

PS. You have an awesome aim. And incredible restraint. I don't know whether I could resist fizzing a few shots straight into her cornea.

I only vote for verified.

Virgin

I'd certainly like to see a few more of her.

wbplogin

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Michael.M View Post
    Ok. J was more into this internet thing than I would have guessed. She dragged me into the bathroom just a couple of hours ago and told me to drop my pants and get into the tub. Then she started sucking. This is her message to you:

“Hi guys. I didn’t know that “M” had decided to call me “J” at this place, but that's cool. I just wanted to say thanks for the kind welcome I got. So these pictures is my way of saying thanks. But don’t think that “M” will be updating as often as he would want. If he got his way, he would post ALL our pictures in one go. I am going to make him savour it and so he can only post one here and one there. I have learnt to always keep the boys hungry for more, that goes for him and that goes for you lot. Take care and lots of kisses.”

The girl known as “J”

That's my woman. So, these pictures are hot out of the oven, or in this case out of my balls. As you can see, I am not really in charge of the posting but I will try to convince her about posting more. Once again, sorry for the sizes of the pictures. Still waiting on the admins to answer and I have tried to re-upload without success. So you have to settle for these 1024 even though the originals are 2592 x 3872. Once I get everything cleared I will post the big ones instead.

M.
    Your first post was enough to get my vote! But this is like putting a nail in the nail in the coffin!

J you a one seriously hot woman, thank you to you and M for sharing this wonderful part of your lives!

Edit: I forgot to comment on how great the photography is too, well done!
    Last edited by wbplogin; 09-08-2008 at 06:02 AM.

Expert

Thanks all. Both for the way you are complementing my pictures and "J" herself. And as I have said before, hopefully I will be able to reupload the really big high-rez photos. Nothing quite beats a large facial. I have been told by some admins that I can email them the originals and they can change them, but I will wait a day or two and see if I will be able to do so myself.

M.

ps: I am trying to convince J that we should post more of her with her face covered in cum. There is just that small issue with her anonymity, but we are working on it.

Holy bejesus! Out-fricking-standing, you two! Well done!

Also, please don't feel pressured in any way to reveal more than you'd like. It's completely up to the two of you (well, I suppose more her, really) what you post, but you being comfortable with what you share is the most important thing.

We'll appreciate anything of this remarkable creature, don't worry. The brass and candor you two have shown thus far is nothing short of breathtaking

-rybo
    Last edited by rybo670; 09-08-2008 at 09:17 AM. Reason: small typos

Default Commendable

I just have to step out here as a mod and say how great an example Mr.Michael.M is of a solid competition entry.

Personally, I am not into the pics because of the mask. But they are clear, they are plentiful, and there is a good load of cum on her. Plus, he provided verified pics with no issues.

Let me take this opportunity to remind people:

a verified pic...

1. is not meant to be an "advertisement" for FF.
    It was simply agreed by the admins/mods that the site name or initials was the most recognizable way to have the member posting prove the person in the pics was someone they know and is aware of their participation on the site.

2. Does not have to be nude or with cum on the girl's face. We love it if it is, that's pretty hot. But all we need to see is that the person in the sexual pics is the same person holding the sign.

3. Does not have to be taken the same time as the facial pics. We know that pic-taking is often a fun spontaneous thing and FF is not trying to rule your lives.

4. Does not have to be public anymore. Our Senior Moderator valenuk1 has graciously taken on the responsibility of dealing with anyone who is willing to send only him a verification pic in case you are still squirmish about posting one for whatever reason. Private Message him for details. He will then confirm here that the entry is verified but the proof will not be seen.

5. Is for the protection of everyone here. If we didn't have any verification, there would be more chances for people to steal others' pics, repost them, take credit for them, and benefit from them.

Sorry to interrupt with all that, now back to the competition!

Default I suck for september Competition

I don't understand really the rulles because I am french. I hope this photo is good for september competition.
    Kisses/Bisous
    Rachelle

-Note: We appreciate your posting however we cannot have you linking to external pictures or sites in the free section. I have uploaded your pic to the FF server, please do this in the future using the "manage attachements" feature. If you are still unsure, please PM one of the mods or admins and we will be happy to assist you.
    Thanks.-

Trpl
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Rachellex; 09-12-2008 at 07:19 AM. Reason: Removed hotlink and uploaded pic properly

Default Beautiful

Great verified pic Rachelle. Are you gonna show us the facial? I know there has to be one because no man could could walk away from that without blowing a hot load all over you.
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Quote Originally Posted by Rachellex View Post
    I don't understand really the rulles because I am french. I hope this photo is good for september competition.
    Kisses/Bisous
    Rachelle
    What a fantastic pic
    Last edited by trplkeido; 09-09-2008 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Removed hotlink

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast