Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Jzzr's Facial Stories

Beginner

If you are saving up any more of these great stories, I would love to read them!

Quote Originally Posted by busty_jessica_2 View Post
    would be great if you could post a post with all the titiles you have on here - makes it easier to pick which one to read next ;-)

Done! First post now has an index with direct links to part 1 of each story.

Thanks for the suggestion. I could never turn down a girl with "busty" in her name

Is the index good enough or do you think a one-line synopsis for each would be better?

I'm happy people are still reading these and commenting. I'm not sure about writing more since I'm pretty busy in real life, but if I get the inspiration I may do another.

Beginner

Default Illustrated...?

Could you illustrate some of your stories? I believe some of them are real or partly real...

Beginner

I say one of the hot women of FF takes one for the team and gives jzzr an experience he just has to write about!

Virgin

Default Great work

All of these stories are top notch. Any new ones on the way? Anyone else have any good links to stories?

Default Excellent!

I thought I'd comment after reading all the stories, but I got through the first two and I'm amazed, they are brilliant pieces of work. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to reading the rest now.

Virgin

Great read! More with petite blondes.. hehe..

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011