Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Jzzr's Facial Stories

Expert

Wow...

Great storys. Very inspiring. Keep up the great work.

xoxox

Jeane

Default Blonde Goddess (part 1)

Blonde Goddess
    by jzzr

A couple of months ago I decided to give the personals a shot. I wasn’t with anyone and because of work I had little time to go bar-hopping or go pretty much anywhere I might meet someone. However I still had a raging horniness as well as an increased fondness for large breasts, which had been scarce in my life lately. After checking out who was on offer, I ended up placing my own. I hinted subtly at my body preference, described myself, and left the rest to chance.

I wasn’t expecting much, and that’s what I got at first. Women who ignored or missed my request for bustiness, those who were certainly endowed but also very overweight, and those who didn’t bother to send a picture and couldn’t string a sentence together to save their lives. Then one email stood out from the rest. When I opened it, I found an interesting response, below which a photo of a stunning tanned blonde appeared. Normally that’s not really my type but she did appear to have quite a decent rack. My guess was somewhere around a D-cup and well-proportioned. The photo, which only went down to her midriff, made her look about 5’6” and she grinned widely through her tan features. I replied and we hit it off.

Over the next few days our correspondence blossomed. She had just moved into the area and was an art buyer for a gallery in a hip part of town. This seemed at odds with the athletic-looking figure in the photo. “That’s from a few years ago,” she’d said. I began to get a little worried. I did a little research on her online and found a recent pic of her at her gallery. She looked a little different, less beaming, her features a bit softer and wider. But there were no images of her below the neck - something photographers tend to do to avoid showing overweight women. I started to have second thoughts.

Still, we were getting along well, talking about mutual interests in art and such. But there was also an increasing amount of subtle flirtation. Once she spent an entire email complaining about not getting eye contact because of people staring at her chest. I strongly sympathized, since I do think that’s pretty rude. This might have been the golden key since she agreed to meet in the next email.

I was a little nervous and almost wondering what I was doing there, meeting a girl who in some ways I only had a passing interest in. She seemed almost too nice and cutesy. As I stood outside the restaurant waiting, I momentarily regretted carrying it this far. But then I caught a glimpse of someone walking towards me.

I turned my head and saw a shape I wasn’t expecting. She was actually more like 5’1”. She was wearing a much less revealing outfit than the photo - sort of fitted overalls and a blue sweater - but I could see why. As I guessed, she’d gotten a little heavier. However, it was well-distributed as she was now very pleasingly rounded just about everywhere, matching her face. I made sure to keep eye contact as she approached and I shook her hand. I opened the door for her and let her walk by me as I quickly scanned down to her chest. Her layers of clothes made it a little more difficult but her breasts looked a bit bigger than in the photo.

Dinner was great. We expanded on our email discussions and flirtations as we drank wine and spent more than we should have. It seemed we were both genuinely interested in each other’s conversation. After a little while though she suggested we leave. I figured something might be wrong and she’d just been stringing me along. I paid the check, but she insisted on leaving the tip, and we walked out.

“Ah, that air feels good,” she said once we got outside. “I’m sorry, I had to get out of there or I was going to fall asleep. It was so warm and that wine was making me a little dreamy.” I chuckled. “Are you laughing at me?” she asked.

“Not at all, I was just thinking you’re more than a little dreamy. I know that’s like an old-fashioned term but I think it applies in your case.” She smiled and blushed a little. “Well I’m glad you think so.” She hesitated. “You may not notice it but I’ve put on a bit of weight since that picture I sent you. Part of it is from going on the Pill. I didn’t know how you’d react. People fall into one of two camps. Either they think I’m fat or they can’t stop staring at my boobs.”

“Well you’re certainly not fat-” I started, before she cut me off. “No, I know that, but it’s annoying that people think that. And the other thing is just infuriating and distracting. To me and them! Some guys can’t even make a coherent sentence while they’re ogling me.” She looked at me. “Not you though, and I appreciate that. Damn, I’m sorry I sound like this, I’ve just had an annoying day and I think I’m getting a little cranky because I’m sort of sleepy. Do you think you could walk me home?”

We got to her place and she surprised me by asking, “Do you want to come in for some coffee? I really don’t want to end the day falling asleep like a cranky child.”

Once inside, she made some instant coffee and we sat on her futon couch. She brightened up a lot and resumed her flirty eyes. As we talked, she got closer to me and we both relaxed a lot more. We shared a lot of stories. It was one of those weird dates where you feel like you cover as much ground as if you’d been on three in a row. After an hour or so, the conversation once again turned to breasts, specifically how she’d had difficulty buying decent bras. She seemed to be watching my face intently as I related tales of other women I’d known and their similar woes.

Suddenly she got up. “Sorry, it’s too warm for me again,” she proclaimed as she walked swiftly out of the room. I heard the metal of her overall clasps clank to the floor of her bedroom, and she returned less than a minute later in jeans. “That’s better,” she said as she came in. I nonchalantly looked in her direction and smiled as I looked at her face. But my peripheral vision was reeling. I waited until she looked away to retrieve her coffee cup before stealing a better glimpse. Her thin blue sweater’s vertical ribbing was describing a set of breasts even larger than I expected. I quickly tilted my own cup up to both drink and obscure my face as she came back towards me and sat down.

She looked into my eyes. “You don’t know how good it is to be able to have a real conversation like this. I mean, you can tell I’m not an idiot. Why do people treat me like one?” I shrugged. “People see what they want to see. They see blonde, tan, breasts, they make assumptions.” She got closer. “Did you make any assumptions?” she asked, a little suggestively. “Well I wondered if you were the stereotypical California blonde, but you’re clearly not, otherwise I wouldn’t be here. There’s more to you than meets the eye.”

Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed me. It was pretty intense, and when she pulled away she said, “Thank you for seeing that. It’s been a little lonely since I moved here.” She paused and let out a sigh. “I’ve been pretty horny lately too, but the way guys treat me is such a turnoff. Not only do I think you’re really cute, you’re different. I like that. I hope you don’t mind my being so forward, but I’d like you to stay with me tonight.”

In response I gave her a deep kiss in return. She broke away again and had a big grin on her face as she stood up. “I want to show you how much more to me there is than meets the eye - and also what your eyes have been avoiding this whole time.” She turned the lamp off so only the hallway behind her was lit, but my eyes quickly adjusted to detailing her curvaceous silhouette with the streetlights shining through her curtains. She pulled her sweater off, revealing a white, somewhat lacy bra that looked as if it was working overtime. She reached behind her back and undid the clasps, and I saw the fabric jiggle and relax as I kept eye contact. As if reading my mind, she said “You can look down now, it’s okay.” Just as I did, she slipped the straps to the sides and the bottoms of her breasts tumbled into view. I held my breath as she tossed the bra aside.

There before me in the twilight a pair of breasts sagged and bounced lightly that had to have been in the DDD-cup range. Her aureolae weren’t especially large for such big tits, but they were well-formed with only a hint of stretch to their shape due to growth and gravity.

(continued next post)

Default Blonde Goddess (part 2)

(continued from previous post)

“Wow,” was the kneejerk reaction my mouth had. “I...didn’t realize what you had going on under there.” She smiled and unbuttoned her jeans. “I thought I would try to disguise them a little. There’s only so much I can do without looking frumpy.” She slid the jeans down and stepped out of them, revealing white hi-cut panties with a bit of lace around the edge. She still had an hourglass figure, something her first outfit camouflaged. There was a bit of flab bunched over and under the waistband, and her hips had a bit of a squarish quality to them. When I looked back up at her from that area she looked embarassed. “Not what I used to be, but...”

“Please, don’t apologize. You look amazing. To me, you’re a goddess.” She barely suppressed a giggle. “Seriously, I want to worship you now.” She put her hands sternly on her hips, her breasts swaying a bit with the motion. “Well my worshippers have to be on their knees and shirtless!” She was getting into the act a little. I took my shirt off and she smiled appreciatively at my chest. I got on my knees and shuffled over to her, caressing her soft, thick but shapely thighs with both hands as she looked down at me, her smile beaming from between her cascading blonde tresses. I hooked my fingers over the panties’ edges and pulled them down slowly as she drew in breath. Her loveliness was soon revealed to be slightly plump and shaven. “I’ve got a little stubble-” She started to say apologetically, but I just shook my head and whispered “I don’t care” in between kisses all around her pelvic area. She began shivering a little as i got closer and finally zeroed in on her pussy. I planted a kiss firmly on the center and slid my tongue out and upward, causing her to breathe a little louder as i passed over her clit. Over the course of the next few minutes I built up frequency and pressure until my head was writhing between her legs, practically attacking the moist sweetness between them. She started to lose her balance and grabbed my head, panting a little. I struggled to hold onto her ass with my right hand while I began finger-fucking her with the left. She really started to lose control and I was afraid she was going to fall over, but she held herself up on my shoulder and grabbed my hair, hissing “Don’t stop!” She bucked her hips at me as I continued licking and slurping with wild abandon, until minutes later I was rewarded with increased wetness in my mouth and a series of short, sharp, almost shrieking breaths from hers. When her orgasm subsided, she collapsed to the floor in front of me.

“Are you okay? I asked. She was still breathing heavily. “Holy shit. A lot more than okay. Oh my god I needed that. Thank you.” “I kissed her softly. After a minute or so, she regained a bit of composure and said, “Let’s actually go to the bedroom.”

She had one of those big, really soft-looking Queen-size beds with a thick white comforter with little tiny leaf designs on them. She flopped backwards on the bed, causing her huge mams to jiggle in all kinds of directions. She let out another long breath and then looked at me. “Why are your pants still on?” I started to undo them as I said, “I haven’t had time to get them off, I was a little busy.” “Yeah well now I want to get a little busy,” she smirked as she sat up, reached out and grabbed the edges of my pants, and yanked them down, underwear and all. “Mmmm. Looks like I wasn’t the only one hiding something.”

She stroked the side of my half-erect and swiftly rising cock with her right hand while the other caressed my thigh before sliding under to cup my balls. Her face was rapt with attention as she began to work the shaft slowly. She glanced up and opened her mouth, extending her tongue just a tiny bit before sliding my cockhead in. She closed her lips around it, made a small wriggling motion, and took it out again, smacking her lips. “Everything OK there?” I asked. “Just checking out the flavor - everyone’s a little different, you know. It’s good,” she said, and resumed similar motions. Soon she was going deeper, which was sending spasms through my body as her tongue passed the underside while working its magic. While she continued doing this, I stroked her hair and shoulders. I kind of wanted to grab her breasts, but it would have been an awkward reach. Besides, she’d probably had enough guys grabbing at them - I wanted her to want me to touch them.

“Okay, you need to put this thing inside me, now,” she said the last part firmly. She giggled “I’m sorry, I really like doing this, and I love what you did for me earlier but I just need to get fucked. It’s been awhile.” “Your wish is my command,” I said. As she lay back, my hand sank into the bed’s softness next to her ribcage. Her breast slid over and touched my forerarm, which sent an electric shock through my system. I felt my cock get even harder as I grabbed it with the other hand and guided it between her puffy and slick labia. I sank down and in and the feeling was like heaven. Warm, wet engulfment. She wasn’t loose or anything, but she wasn’t especially tight or adept at flexing her vaginal muscles, though that’s probably a good thing that helped me last longer. I pumped into her slowly and deeply but forcefully. We stared into each others eyes with open mouths, amazed at the sensations. We kept going like that for what must have been at least ten minutes. Then I started kissing her neck as I was penetrating her deeper.

“What can I do for you, my goddess?” I whispered in her ear. “You’re doing it.” She answered lazily. “This is so nice...” she trailed off and then looked up at me. “But then, you probably expected ‘nice’. Assumed it, right?” “Not like this,” I breathed. “It’s amazing.” “You probably like naughtier though, right? Come on, you think I’m this sweet little blonde. Tell me what you really want.” “You’re doing it,” I quoted her own words back at her. “Come on, I bet you’ve got some nasty thoughts in there. What do you want to do?”

Her talk was getting me even more hot and bothered. “Well of course I’d like to cum, and your talking like this is going to make that happen sooner.” “Really? Wow, and you haven’t even really touched my breasts. I’m so glad you’ve paid attention to me and not just them. Don’t get me wrong, I like having them played with, but I’m a little sick of sex being all about them. Right now I want to do something different. Something kind of dirty.” She tilted her head and smield teasingly. “I bet you want to cum all over my tits, don’t you?” I shuddered and slowed my motions lest I lose it too soon. “I thought so. Every guy wants to do that. And you know, maybe I’ll let you. Come up here.”

(continued next post)

Default Blonde Goddess (part 3)

I pulled out of her wondrous pussy and straddled her chest. “You want to fuck these big tits and shoot your cum all over them. Don’t you?” she demanded breathily. “That would be awesome,” I said. “Well guess what,” she smiled, “you’re not going to. I said I wanted something different and I’m going to get it. You know what you’re going to do?” I looked down in complete horniness and utter disbelief at this sweet little girl teasing me so expertly. I would have done almost anything for her at that moment.

“You’re going to cum on my face. No one’s ever done that. No one ever thinks about it, they’re always so busy with my boobs. I hear other girls complaining or raving about guys coming on their faces and I don’t know what it’s like. I’m almost 30 and I want that experience. So leave my tits alone and slide up here more.”

I didn’t need a second invitation. I moved closer and she resumed her two-handed cock-milking technique, balls cradled gently in one hand as her index finder pressed gently between them and my asshole, while the other hand firmly stroked and squeezed in a circular motion. It was good, really really good, but I knew in order to make this a good facial I would have to take over from her awkward angle. “If you want to get really nasty, let me do that,” I said, and grabbed my cock out of her hand. She looked a little surprised but also kind of turned on.

“You want my tribute, my beautiful goddess?” That made her smile. “Yes, give it to me.” I started pumping and squeezing my cock right at her cute face. “Just be careful, and keep your eyes closed,” I warned her. “No, I want to see. Just don’t get it in my eyes. But I want to totally experience this. I want to see your face, and your chest, and your arm jerking that big beautiful cock and your cum spurting out at me - “

“My goddess!” I somehow had the presence of mind to exhale as I felt the first wave of orgasm shooting up through my shaft. I carefully squeezed and aimed up a little. It was pretty thick, but still a little watery and I felt it flooding out of me like a valve had suddenly been opened. True to her word, she kept her beautiful blue-green eyes open as i coated her forehead with thick, runny globs of cum. Seeing this spurred me on and I tilted my cock downward slightly, my semen gushing onto her perfect button nose, covering her tanned skin in thick white sauce. It dripped down around the sides of her nose as I aimed upwards again, shooting a long streak up the left side of her forehead and barely reaching her golden hair. Her gorgeous eyes burrowed into my soul as her lips parted in amazement while I stroked the last globs of goo from my cock into the space between her eyebrows. My cock twitched as the cum slowly began to run down the bridge of her nose and into the streams heading past her flushed cheeks and filling her laugh lines.

“Wow,” it was now her turn to say. “That was a lot. I wish I could see this. Oh wait! There’s a mirror on the night table!” In my post-orgasmic stupor I glanced to the side of the bed and saw a little hand-held princess-type mirror. I handed it to her and she looked at herself in it. She giggled. “Fuck, that sure is a lot. Guess it’s been awhile for you too.“ She stared back at her reflection. “I just want this to last, it’s so amazing and new to me. And you didn’t get it in my eyes!” I leaned down to kiss her. “Can you get me a towel?” I spotted a small blue towel on a chair and got it for her.

She wiped my cum off carefully, then looked at it. “Whew. Look at all that cum. You know, the other silly thing is, guys want to cum on my big boobs, and then when they do there’s almost nothing!” “Probably because they spent all day jerking off thinking about them,” I offered. “You won’t do that, will you?” she asked. “Will you save it for me?”

“For you, my goddess, of course. All my cum will be dedicated and given directly to you now.” I kissed her hand, and then her face. We both laughed. Then we settled down into her soft, plush bed and curled up in each other’s arms. As I was drifting off, I felt her huge breasts against my chest.

“Don’t worry,” she said, once again as if reading my mind, “next time you can cum on my tits. No point in worshipping a goddess unless she takes care of all your needs.”

Another very good story with intense visuals. Makes me want to see what you really have in your pants.

xoxox

Jeane

Default Oral Artist (part 1)

Oral Artist
    by Jzzr

I first saw her at a kind of “Modern Art” show held in a warehouse in a bad part of town. Even among the hip, artsy-looking types she stood out. Because of how she dressed, I thought she was really young. She wore tortoise-shell glasses, somewhere between dorky and stylish, that gave a catlike look to her face. She had a few freckles and small light beauty marks on her arms. She was wearing all pink, including a short skirt, white socks rolled-down to her sneakers. Best of all was the tight-fitting t-shirt that accentuated her D-cup breasts, stretching the darker pink japanese letters across them. Her medium-brown hair bounced as she talked animatedly to her friends.

After I’d seen everything, I went into another room and watched a weird film for a little while, then decided to call it a day. When I got outside I saw her leaning up against the side of the building, smoking. “Hey,” she said. “how’d you like the show?” “Oh, you’re one of the people that put this on?” I asked. “Yeah,” she rolled her eyes, exhaling smoke to the side. “It’s been fun, but a lot of work.” I noticed the arm holding the cigarette was extended and being help up by her other arm, which crossed under her breasts, making them strain against the fabric even more. “Well, don’t worry, overall you did a good job.” I said. “Thanks,” she smiled, and pulled the supporting arm from under her breasts to offer her hand. “I’m Kelly.” “Tim,” I said, shaking her hand. “I’d better get going.”

“There’s still more interactive stuff going on later,” she said. She was playing it cool with her expression, but I thought I saw her eyes flick up and down in a quick checking-out move. “Well no offense, but I have to stay away from your cig.” She moved the hand with the smoking butt to her other side. “Sorry about that. Oral fixation.” She turned and took a long drag on it while closing her eyes.

“Ok, well next time you do something, let me know. See you soon.” I smiled and gave her a little wave, both of which she returned, before I turned and walked away.

Over the next few weeks I kept running into her at various art and music shows. Each time we talked she got a little friendlier. She had a tough, businesslike demeanor when discussing art but she managed to sneak in clearly flirtatious asides. And each time she’d also disappear for a cigarette.

Months later we were at a loft party being played by some local electronic musicians. We were hanging out next to each other, when I saw her start to turn around and leave the room. I followed her down the hall.

“Where are you going, in case I couldn’t guess?” I called after her sarcastically. Without stopping or turning around, she held up a box of her usual brand. “God, it’s like you’re a slave,” I added as I continued after her out the door and up the stairs. She shot me a nasty look but didn’t reply. We came out on the roof and she started pulling a cigarette out.

“Why do you care anyway?” She asked, frowning. “You don’t like it, stay away from me.”
    “But that’s just it. I don’t want to stay away from you. I look forward to seeing you every time I go to one of these things and we keep getting interrupted by your little habit.”

“I told you,” she sounded agitated as she fumbled for her lighter, “oral fixation. It’s nerves, I like having something in my mouth.” She had to have known the double-entendre she was hinting at. “Then why not gum?” I asked mock-innocently. She smirked at me. “I like having something to suck on.”

“How about candy, then?” I said, returning the wicked smile. Her gaze was getting more lustful even though she still looked impatient and annoyed. “I need something more substantial.” Once again I saw her eyes give a quick flicker up and down my body.

“Maybe I could help you with that.” I said, stepping closer and taking her hand with the cigarette in it. She looked up at me and said in her slightly cracked, breathy voice, “I bet you could.” And then we were kissing, deeply, instantly, our tongues rolling around each other. Her mouth was very aggressive, and several times she was able to get her lips around my tongue and suck on it.

After a few minutes of this she pulled her mouth away and breathed, “But you know that’s not really what we were talking about,” and quickly slid her hand down the front of my body to my crotch. As she got to the bulge in my jeans, I saw her eyes get the tiniest bit wider and she sucked in air a little louder. “I think this is the only thing that’s going to take my mind off sucking on anything else.” I looked around. It was getting towards dusk, and the roof had enough ledge around it as well as the stairwell enclosure to hopefully block us from most neighboring views.

Before I had a chance to object, she had my pants open and had reached in and quickly but carefully slid my penis around to the upright position as she dropped to squat in front of me. Deciding this was too good a thing to pass up out of fear of getting caught, I pulled my pants down a bit more so my semi-hardness popped right out and dangled in front of her face. She looked at it hungrily through her glasses and said, “Oh, yeah.”

She parted the same pouty lips I’d seen her wrap around a cigarette, and covered my cockhead. It was almost exactly the way she smoked. She didn’t use her tongue except to add suction. And what suction it was. Probably the hardest I’ve been sucked. It was as though she was literally trying to smoke my cock. Gradually her mouth moved further down my shaft. I imagined her picturing my “cigarette” getting shorter as it burned, but of course it was getting longer, and certainly as straight as the nic stick she’d been craving.

Almost as if reading my mind, or maybe I’d been reading hers, she stopped for a second to catch her breath and say “This is a lot thicker than a cigarette. My mouth isn’t used to this, especially ‘cause of my little overbite,” she said, stroking my shaft. Another explanation for the extreme suction. “I’m not complaining, it’s great. You’re sucking on it like there’s no tomorrow.” She looked up at me seriously. “There is no tomorrow. There is only now. And now I want you to fill my mouth.”

She attacked my cock even more vigorously than before. I didn’t want to tell her I’d actually been dying to cum on her face, shoot my wad on those cute little artsy glasses and chipmunk cheeks, cover her little freckles and birthmarks with thick spooge. In fact I’d been jerking off over that fantasy earlier, knowing I was probably going to see her that night. Probably a good thing, since she wanted to swallow, so it wouldn’t be a monster load. So who was I to object to her request?

“Okay, if that’s what you want, just keep doing that,” I said when she got into a good rhythm. I heard her make a muffled “Mmm-hmm” as she wrapped one hand around my cock just past her lips and moved them in a swift and simultaneous motion. Her other hand reached up to cup my balls and started to massage the spot under them along the thick ridge that was the root of my cock. That little bit extra sent me over the edge and I could barely get out a hissed whisper “Here it comes,” before I felt the inevitable. A controlled explosion of cum blasted from the depths of my balls and forced its way up my shaft, which she was still stroking and squeezing hard. I felt the first, second, and third eruptions leave my cockhead inside the hot confines of her mouth in rapid succession as I breathed “Uh” each time. She matched my noises with an “Mm” a second later, sounding more surprised and pleased each time. She kept sucking and jerking, not missing a beat as I kept pumping cum into her small mouth another few times. The pressure made all my shots very intense and I felt like I was going to fall over. I leaned back against the brick wall as she slowed down her sucking. Her “Mmmm”s got longer and more appreciative until finally she stopped and swallowed hard.

(continued next post)

Default Oral Artist (part 2)

“Pretty good,” she said, rolling her tongue around in her mouth. “Actually very good. You must eat pretty well.” My head was spinning a little but I managed to answer “I try. It would have been more except I took care of myself earlier. Sorry.” She frowned a little. “You did? How? Jerking off to internet porn?” “Actually no, it was thinking about how I wished you’d do what you just did.” She smiled. “Well if you want to hang out with me and not have me smoking around you, you’d better stop wasting your cum fantasizing about it. I’m gonna need a lot more.”

True to her word, we started hanging out more often, making planned trips to art galleries and shows. Every time we made time beforehand at one of our apartments, or else steal away to a bathroom so she could suck away her oral fixation and get a load of cum for her nicotene substitute. I wanted to eat her pussy out or fuck her, but all she wanted was my dick in her mouth. “There’s no time for anything else, we have to go,” she’d say before downing my cock, all dolled up in some cute bohemian thrift shop dress. I was enjoying the sight of her small puckered lips learning to stretch wider around my thickness. Afterwards she’d reapply her wet-looking lipstick, covering the puffy redness from her sucking efforts.

To make sure I always had a good amount of cum, I’d stopped masturbating, but not fantasizing. I so much desired to give her a facial. Believe me, I was happy for all the eager blowjobs, but I still wanted more. Something about her face just begged to be cummed on, in my mind.

One day we were at a gallery discussing the mixed media works we were looking at and talking about other instances of unsual materials used in art. I mentioned a gallery show that was basically people having sex in a room. She brought up one guy who’s used his own semen and my eyebrows raised. “That’s something I could get into doing,” I said, looking at her face longingly. She waved her hand dismissively. “It’s been done. And anyway there’d have to be a lot of semen. Several times jerking and painting to get the desired effect.” She smiled a little and added under her breath, “Although with your loads you might make a decent picture in one or two.”

“What would be great would be to combine the two approaches,” I said, using a very studious voice. “What do you mean?” she turned towards me. “The idea of human canvas, living art, combined with painting with semen.” I said, in all seriousness. Then I looked at her. She was staring at me. I thought I’d blown it, until finally she answered, “We should do it.”

I had no idea she was so serious about it when she said that. It really was going to be a work of art. She knew a friend who had a small gallery space who let her use it on a night it was closed. There was a back room for smaller shows that was currently unused, painted entirely matte black and empty. She went in and set up the track lighting so there was only a single spotlight in the center of the room, where she placed a white chair. She wore a plain black dress and tights, along with her clunky schoolmarm-like buckle shoes. She had me dress in a white turtleneck, pleated white pants, and stylish white shoes. Even my socks and boxers were white.

She had the keys to the gallery so no one else was there. I waited in the outer room, all the lights off, until the agreed upon time of midnight. I opened the door and went inside to see her sitting the chair, bolt upright, eyes closed. She opened them as I walked over to her. Her glasses-framed eyes stared at me the whole way until I was standing right in front of her. Without saying a word, as we’d planned, I unzipped the pants and pulled my penis out through the boxers’ fly.

Still staring into my eyes, she opened her mouth as wide as she could, her slight overbite making her pouty lips even sexier to me. She’d switched glasses to plain black thicker-framed ones, with a more rectangular shape. For several seconds I stared at that vision of loveiness, open and ready to accept my throbbing cock. It rose to full attention on sight and anticipation alone. She hadn’t blown me in exactly seven days and made me promise not to masturbate.

I took a step towards her and she pushed her head forward in a simulataneous motion that we’d rehearsed breifly the last time she sucked me off. She made no sound as my cock entered her mouth. She kept her hands on her knees as she started to suck ever so lightly. Mostly she kept still as I gently slid my hardness in and out of her mouth. After all, though she was participating, she had agreed to be more of the canvas and I more the painter.

For several minutes time stood still. There was only the sight in front of me, her beautiful eyes staring up and me as my cock disappeared into her ruby-painted lips. Sometimes she closed her eyes, either to keep them from tearing or out of passion and satisfaction. She truly had an oral fixation and simply loved having cock in her mouth. I could tell she wanted to participate more, but we agreed how this would go. My thrusts became more erratic and she couldn’t resist the urge to do a little bit more head bobbing and slurping. She could tell I was almost ready.

I pulled my pulsing, hard cock out of her mouth and began to stroke it more slowly and deliberately. As I’d warned her, I gently held her head with my other hand to keep my target steady. A painter doesn’t usually have to deal with a moving canvas. She closed her eyes and let those succulent, cocksucking lips fall open. She remained silent, but I could hear her breathing irregularly with excitement. For a moment the strange surroundings put me off and I couldn’t quite believe what was happening and where. But only a moment.

I inhaled sharply, straining not to make any major sounds. I rotated my hand around my cockhead, the way she would have if she were doing it, but slower, so I’d have more control. I felt what seemed like a huge lump force its way out of my cock. It volleyed across the left side of her face at an angle, leaving a white rope from just into her hairline, down across her dark eyebrows, over those bookish glasses, and down onto her button nose. I tilted to the opposite angle and spurted an even bigger glob right on her other lens, followed by a longer shot that crossed her forehead. Practically holding my breath in amazement, I swooped down to her puffy cheek and heard a little “splat” since my cockhole was so close to her face there. Quickly I jerked over to the other cheek and got another shot of white cream where I’d so desired to put it. Finally I felt I could truly let go, as the rest oozed out more than flew onto her lips.

She held her head motionless. To her this was combining life and art in one glorious moment. She was the curator as well as being living art, and also the inspiration. Her cute face was very artfully covered in glue-like cum. I’d tried to make the coating pretty much symmetrical, though it wasn’t perfect in execution. Still, she looked incredible, my gooey load beginning to drip slowly down her face. I thought she looked beautiful, and I wished I could capture that moment. I reached down for the black facecloth that had been sitting on her lap under her hands and placed it straight onto her face. She raised her hands to hold the cloth in place and carefully tilted downwards, staying that way for about a minute. When she lifted her face, most of the cum had transferred to the facecloth. She stood up, turned around and put it square on the center of the chair, then walked out the rear door to the office and bathroom. I left the way I came in.

After changing, I waited outside for her for longer than I expected to. She came out in her street clothes and we locked up the gallery. She smiled and took my arm as we walked down the street. “So what did you think?” she asked. “That’s what I was going to ask you. I sure thought it was a work of art. I wish you could have seen it. I wish I could see it again. Hell, it’s probably burned into my memory.” She smiled wider. “What?” I asked.

“You didn’t know about this, but that back room had a video camera setup.” She patted her purse. “Got the whole thing right here on DV.” I was dumbfounded. “So you were in there longer to get that out of the recorder.” “Yeah, the cam’s wired up to a unit the back office. You didn’t think I’d go through all that and have no record of the most exciting piece of art I’ve made so far?”

“So far?” I asked. “Well sure,” she said matter-of-factly. “Artists have been known to do a series of variations on a theme. I’m still not over my oral fixation. And I bet you’d like more chances to perfect your application technique. Now that we have a basic template to work from, we can watch it while trying to improve on it.”

“Let me just make sure I’m getting you. We’re going to watch that video of me cumming on your face -”

She cut in, “In close-up, by the way.”

“...in close-up, while you suck me off and I cum on your face again.”

“And again,” she smiled.

I felt my cock throb in my pants. “Well, as the regular guy would say, I may not know art, but I know what I like.”

Expert

Fantastic... I nearly came just reading it... "Handsfree" so to speak!

Platinum member

jzzr, these stories are exceptional! Best facial stories I've ever read.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast