Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Jzzr's Facial Stories

Another great story, keep up the excellent work.

xoxox

Jeane

Expert

Awesome stories! Love'em! Thanks so much
    S19

Expert

Wow...Call me Kim...very arousing. It's great to see that kind of inhibition.

Expert

Wow..truly art.

Default Glow Stick (part 1)

Glow Stick
    by jzzr

After my last fling-turned-longterm relationship ended, I was pretty bummed. I was even too down to masturbate very much. I decided I needed a vacation. Something I'd never done, somewhere I'd never gone. I picked Los Angeles, mostly because it seemed like the last place I'd normally go.

Once there, I got online. I was a member of a Vegetarians and Vegans message board I'd joined awhile back when I changed my diet. Not because I like to talk about tofu, but because they sometimes have good advice on where some cool stuff is. One girl in Chat was pretty friendly. I'd been getting to know her - well, as much as you can know someone online for a few minutes a day. I mentioned where I was.

pescetariangirl: no shit! i live just outside of LA. you lookin for something to do tonight?
    semiveg: yeah i need a change of pace so here i am, you know anything happening?
    pescetariangirl: hell yeah! tonight is this rave club, you should totally come out
    semiveg: ok what the hell would be nice, how will i know you?

Her answer came a few seconds later in a picture through the Chat's Private Message. She was pale, slim, and very pretty, with dredlocks woven with colored extensions. Her eyes looked huge compared to her adorable little nose, and she posed with an innocent yet flirtatious smile. She looked a bit like an Anime character, half sweet Lolita half slutty superhero, right down to the big boots. Not quite my type but definitely cute. I sent her a picture back and we made plans to meet.

As you may know, it's impossible to get around LA without a car, so I was happy she had one to pick me up in. I opened the car door to see a slightly different outfit than the one in the picture, but thankfully she looked just as good. The color scheme was different, and included tall socks and kneepads.

"You're cuter in person than your picture." she said, smiling. "Thanks, you look exactly like your picture but the real thing is much better."
    "So how about that latest post on those vegans who go out and fuck in public?" She asked out of nowhere.
    I laughed nervously. "Yeah, right? Pretty brave of them."
    "I thought it was hot," she grinned. "Oh definitely," I agreed a little too quickly. "I don't know how they get up the courage though."
    "Well," she spoke in pauses, as though choosing her words carefully, "maybe they don't feel there's anything to be ashamed of. It's all about nature...their bodies, what they do with them, being out in the open. It's all one to them." I looked over at her as she sighed. "I'm not like that though. That scares me a bit. I mean, being out in public, in that way. There's a lot of inhibition programming to get over." She darted her eyes at me and then back to the road.

The club was dark, but blacklights and glowing colors were everywhere. Some of the people were holding glowing sticks, whipping them around in front of their eyes. Over the pounding music, we ordered some tall blue-colored drinks that were both sweet and noxious. She stared up at me over the straw she was sipping with her huge anime eyes. She kept her gaze on me as she sucked the entire drink down in record time. All the while I had a vision of that straw as my cock. Just as I wondered if that had been a hint, she laughed, jumped back, slammed the glass on the bar, and said "Let's dance!"

I downed my own drink on the way to the dance floor. Once there, I did my best to keep up. She was a whirlwind with that taut little body of hers. Her little skin-tight dress was so short that it only had to ride up a little for the bottoms of her ass cheeks to be showing - and she had a really smooth tight ass. Besides that, her movements were becoming increasingly sexual. After awhile we took a break and got big bottles of water. She led me to another room she called the "chillout room". The music was much quieter and people were mellow. We found a huge puffy beanbag-type couch that we nearly sunk into.

"Having a good time?" she asked. Her smooth bare thigh was pressing the thin fabric of my pants. I was so aware of it, something else started pressing my pants. I began to wish I hadn't been so out of it recently, as I realized I hadn't jerked off in over a week, and my dick was choosing this moment to wake up.

"Yeah, this is pretty different for me, but that's what I wanted by coming out here. You're a really good dancer by the way."
    "Thanks," she blushed. "My regular life isn't like this. I come here to really let myself go. Get totally uninhibited, you know?"
    She stared at me for way too long. "Yeah I think I know," I said as I leaned in to kiss her.

(continued next post)

Default Glow Stick (part 2)

(continued from previous post)

It was one of those kisses that feels totally unexpected. I mean yeah, if you've kissed anyone you know what to expect; lips, toungue, blah blah blah. But this felt electric from the moment we touched. I don't know how long we were locked in like that, but from that moment things got kind of surreal. Maybe it took that long for my tall blue drink to kick in, but I think it was something more. We pulled away slowly at the same time, staring into each others' eyes. Then lip-locked again, this time more passionately. It was bizarre, I hardly knew this girl except from the message boards, but something was feeling very "cosmic" with her.

Of course I was also getting a massive hardon, which couldn't go unnoticed for too long. I knew I shouldn't have worn such thin stretchable pants. As our kisses wound down, she let her arm fall gently and I felt it brush me. "Oh my god!" she exclaimed in a harsh whisper, looking down at the tent I was pitching.
    I smiled weakly. "Ah...sorry. It's been awhile, and your kisses are just...well, you're turning me on. Look, I'm not expecting anything OK? Don't worry about me, I'll be a gentleman. Besides, we're in public."

"Well, about that..." she trailed off hesitantly, looking to the side, eyes darting down. "I kind of get turned on by the public thing." My eyebrows went up. "I thought you said you had programmed inhibitions?" Her lips made a cute little embarassed shape. "Well, yeah, but it still turns me on. I think the fear is kinda what gets me off about it. I mean, I envy those nudist vegans we were talking about but I think if I didn't care totally it wouldn't be half as exciting."

Before I could think of what to say next, she said, "I really want to suck your cock right now." I looked around. "Um...really don't think this is a good place..."
    She laughed. "Not in here, silly! Come on, let's find someplace."

We got up, though I had more difficulty. I had to discreetly turn my cock upward so it would mostly disappear behind my belt and shirt instead of threatening to rip my pants. We walked through more rooms in the club, the sounds and colors swirling around us. I thought she was looking for a dark corner or stairwell or even a bathroom. But we entered a room at the end of the hall that I was unprepared for. Strobe lights were the only lights on, so it was either pitch black or super-bright every other second. The walls were covered in something silver and reflective, like warped mirrors. Everyone in there was dancing alone, if you could call it dancing. They were twitching to the music, which was ridiculously fast and even less tuneful than outside.

She grabbed me and pulled me in, jumping up and down to the beat. I followed til we got to the far side of the room. I figured she'd dropped her idea in favor of dancing, but I started to feel a tug on my pants. I tried to stop her, but she kept pushing my hands away. "Are you nuts?" I shouted into her ear. "No, I'm horny!" she shouted back. "There's too many people here!" I protested, and she laughed. "Look around you. We're totally out of the way of the door or the DJ booth over here. This is the Gabba room. These people are out of their fucking minds, they don't notice anything."

She did seem to be right. No one appeared to be aware of anything, their eyes closed or rolled up into their heads as they moved almost convulsively. No other couples were there, or even people dancing with each other. Maybe it was only for the most extreme acid or ecstasy casualties.

"Those people out there have their glowsticks," she grinned, "now I want mine." She unzipped my fly and started pulling my cock out. I was too much in shock between the booze, exhaustion from dancing, and strobe lights to offer any resistance. This felt like a once-in-a lifetime thing so I let it happen.

"Now you'll see why I wore the kneepads," she breathed loudly into my ear, licking it with her hot wet tongue. A few seconds later she dropped to her knees. My eyes followed hers down all the way until her gaze broke from mine to take in the sight of my mostly-erect cock. I didn't think it was possible for those eyes to get any wider, but it looked like they did. She looked back up at me smiling. Her lips, already wide on her face, wide like those Carly Simon lips so many men have wished to see swallowing their cocks, opened even wider to take in my cock. Her eyes closed momentarily and she paused with the head deep in her mouth as though she was savoring the first rush of flavor from it. Dick still in mouth, she stole a quick glance around the room, which made my head turn a bit too. Things were getting a little blurry from all the sensory input, but no one was taking notice of us at all.

Satisfied we weren't going to be disturbed, she began working on me. Those impressive lips were forced out of shape as her head moved forward, then almost formed a vacuum as she pulled away. Her sucking was as relentless as the punishing sounds assaulting us from the speakers. She was moving to the beat of the music, well, about half as fast, because if she'd tried to go the same speed she'd have broken her neck. But it did add a hypnotic quality to everything. Time almost stood still because of the repetition. Over and over with gentle but firm pressure, her lips and tongue worked my cock. I felt like I was losing my mind, but the sensation in my cock made me not care.

(continued next post)

Default Glow Stick (part 3)

(continued from previous post)

I started twitching as much as the people around us. Her incredible suction was taking its toll on a cock that had been deprived of stimulation. I tried not to buck my hips, but I was starting to have involuntary spasms. She could see my reactions and pulled my cock out of her mouth to stroke it with her thin little hand. She knew I couldn't hear her down there with the loud music so she began to mouth her words and point. I read her lips, "I...want...you...cum...on my face". She grinned widely, blinking and showing all her perfect white teeth.

I was kind of freaking out then, because it's one thing to get a little head in the corner of a club, but another to spew fluids there. But also, she and I had never discussed our sex lives. She had no idea that I came more than the average guy under normal circumstances, or that I'd been building up for over a week. All I could muster was a frightened look and shaking my head mouthing "no!" But she only stopped sucking to jerk me off while nodding her head and mouthing "yes".

This short debate became moot a few seconds later. I gasped and my eyes widened with the sensation coming from the base of my shaft. A feeling of fullness there was building, and my balls felt tighter than ever. I tried to hold back as long as possible, to warn her, to explain, but I felt the shaft filling up with a deep-rooted pressure that was impossible to deny. She could tell something was going to happen, because she slowed her hand motions and crouched down below me, mouth parted and smiling.

Just in time, because a rope of the thickest jizz I'd ever shot projectiled across her face. The biggest lump of it impacted in her dredlocks , the rest of it collapsing below, leaving a trail of solid white down her forehead, over her eyebrow, just to the left of her nose, and trailing off on her upper lip. She moved a little and grinned wider then, but kept jerking me off. My cock immediately rewarded her persistence by unleashing another huge torrent straight down the middle of her face, exploding in the space between her eyes and followed rapidly by a lumpy wad on her upper lip that splashed into her nostril. She was a bit startled and her hand motions faltered, so without thinking I grabbed my cock back from her and pumped it at her rapidly covering face. More cum spurted out, the next shot volleying up into her hair again, followed by a blast to her smooth right cheek. The next lump landed on her ear. I was jerking uncontrollably by now, so I unconsciously grabbed the left side of her head with my hand, pulling on her dredlocks to steady both of us. More cum was oozing from my cock and I stroked it out onto her chin and lips, anywhere I could see that might not have been covered. Finally I squeezed the last drops onto her left cheek.

The sight before me was incredible. She kept her eyes closed, a look of shock frozen on her features. Her face was covered, dripping, oozing, with cum. Cum so thick it wasn't moving even from gravity; a thick droplet hung off her chin, dangling but not falling. Lumps of jizz were gluing her dredlocks together and cascading onto her forehead. Other areas beneath her hairline were dotted with splotches of clearer cum. Ropes of semen cris-crossed her face. And one nostrils was obscured the pearly whiteness connected in a gooey string from nose to upper lip.

I collapsed down to squat on the floor in front of her. "Are you okay?" I shouted at the ear that had no cum in it. "Oh...my...god!" she yelled back. "Do you have a napkin or something?" I asked. "No!" she said in a voice that was half laugh, half sob. She was slightly smiling but also looked a bit weirded out. "You want me to go to the bar and get some? Stay in the corner and I'll - " She cut me off. "No, help me up, I want you to lead me out of here."

"But we can't - " she cut me off again, her eyes still closed. "Take my hand and pull me behind you. Walk straight out the front of the club. Quickly."

I stared at her in disbelief as I helped her stand and tucked my rapidly deflating cock back into my pants, then took her hand and turned around to go. A few of the acid cases had actually opened their eyes and were staring, blinking, probably wondering if they were seeing cum on this girl's face or if they were having a hallucination that it was melting. The hallway was dark, but when we got out into the main room a few heads started to turn. I glanced back to check on her. The blacklights illuminated her white skin and the goo covering it. Her eyes were open now, darting from side to side. Some people started to point and nudge each other. I ignored them and made straight for the door. As soon as we got outside, I threw my arm around her and turned her back to the bouncers. We walked quickly back to her car.

As soon as we got in, she pulled up her skirt and turned sideways, throwing her right leg between the seats. She yanked her little blue thong aside, revealing a totally adorable, completely shaven pussy. She had a look of total lust on the features underneath the mask of thick goo that was only now beginning to liquefy and drip. "Eat me!" She breathed, her eyes on fire with excitement. Going with the flow, I dived in, thankful for my neck she didn't drive a stick shift. I licked her clit, then dived down into her pussy to find she was completely wet. Almost instantly she grabbed the back of my head and pushed, indicating her impatience. So I went nuts, attacking her soft sweetness with every trick my tongue and lips had. She panted, she squealed, she cried out, but kept holding my head fast. I think I went down on her for several minutes without coming up for air before a final scream ricocheted around the car's interior and she pulled her pelvis away from me.

I looked up, my face covered in clear, sticky liquid. Her head was thrown back, resting against the space between the driver's seat and the door. My cum was almost clear and dripping down her neck by now. Suddenly realizing I was really uncomfortable, I sat up in my seat. Both of us were panting.

"That...was incredible." she finally managed. "I've never been so...public, or so humiliated in my life." I looked at her, confused for a second. "Wait, you liked walking through the main room? I was hoping no one would see 'cause it was dark! You looked so scared."

"I...fucking...loved it!" She laughed. "Of course I was scared! I didn't want to get attacked or get in trouble with the club. But having all those people staring at me with cum on my face, being led around by you...them knowing that you had just done that to me...fuck that was hot!" She breathed out heavily, then opened her eyes and looked in the rearview mirror. "And what a fucking load!" She looked at me, mouth open at the memory.

"I can never go to that club again," then smiled again, "but it was worth it."

Expert

Sounds like my kind of night out...

Awesome as usual.

Damn Jzzr, these stories are hot! Each one is completely unique in its own fantasy, replete with (way more) believable characters (than the average erotic stories, especially concerning facials), and fantastically set-up situations. The art-canvas one? Good god. The dance club? Jesus. The subtle nod to Kim? Lordy. I'm becoming religious as we speak.

And now I'm going to show these to my girlfriend, because goddamn they're not only extremely well-written, but arousing as hell. These basically show why I love facials and how I got to this fetish in the first place.

Very very nice, and may I just say, don't stop! I hope you continue to write and share with us
    -rybo

SWeety, these stories are amazing!! I have to admit I've got some pretty slippery fingers after reading these!
    the one about the waitress REALLY pulled me in, and I've had so much fun reading the others.. wow!!!

please keep going!!!

kisses
    kitty

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast