Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Comedy Central, Let's Have A Giggle!!

Beginner

One day in the forest, 3 guys were just hiking along a trail when all of a sudden, a huge pack of Indians attacked them and knocked them out.

When they woke up, they were at the leader of the tribe's throne.

The chief then said "All of your lives may be spared if you can find ten of one fruit and bring them back to me."

So after a while the first man returned with 10 apples. The chief then ordered him to stick all ten of them up his butt without making any expression at all on his face. He had a little bit of trouble with the first one and started crying while trying to put the next one in. He was soon killed.

Later, the next guy came in with 10 grapes. The chief soon ordered him to do the same as the first guy. After to the 9th grape, the man started laughing so hard for no apparent reason, and was killed.

The first two guys soon met in heaven and the first guy ask the second, "Why did you start laughing? You only needed one more grape and you'd have gotten away!"

The second guy answered while still laughing, "I couldn't help it. I saw the third guy walking in with pineapples."

Talking

A platoon was marching in Helmand province when they came upon a Taliban insurgent, badly injured and unconscious. On the opposite side of the road was a British soldier in a similar but less serious state. The soldier was conscious and alert and as first aid was given to both men, the platoon commander asked the injured soldier what had happened.

The soldier reported, "I was moving north along the side of the road here, and coming south was a heavily armed insurgent. We saw each other and both took cover in the ditches alongside the road.

I yelled to him that Saddam Hussein was a miserable, lowlife shit bag who got what he deserved, and he yelled back that Gordon Brown is a fat, good-for-nothing, left wing half-blind Jock, and Lord Mandelson is a cross-dressing power mad idiot.

So I said that Osama Bin Laden dresses and acts like a frigid, mean-spirited lesbian. He retaliated by yelling, "Oh yeah? Well, so does Harriet Harman!"

"And, there we were, in the middle of the road, shaking hands, when a bus hit us."

I am staying in a place in FL. that seriously needs this bush. Nosy neighbors.
    Has anyone heard the "Mom is on the Roof" joke?
    If not, I will tell it. It is one of my favorites.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Do you have an annoying neighbor? Maybe you need the right hedge in your yard.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

That is hilarious.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by jonze View Post
    Oh come on ye faithful!

Has this been posted yet?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Birth control advice.

Then you don't have to pull out.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Birth control advice.

I hope this is not a repeat. Seems someone either did not know how to spell peonies or had something else on their mind.

I wonder how many guys dared stop by while this sign was up?

modelsinz

The first pic makes we want to go for a bike ride.

Having a bad day.

Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast