Thread: How to photograph cumshots well

Default How to photograph cumshots well

I'm searched for threads that would probably contain this, but to no avail so here goes.

I'm reasonable with a camera, have a decent SLR and know how to use it. I'm curious more to as to what type of filters (if any), flash and/or ambient light people are using to capture good quality photos, not the obvisouly dodgy all-in-one home cheap kodak snap... in saying that, they can be ok too.

I'm not necessarily trying to photograph my load flying at my wifes face at whatever speed it does, but the end result of a decent load that will give a good quality photo.

Suggestions on peoples ISO, f and shutter speeds would be useful to know. And I'm guessing natural filtered light and either a bounced flash or diffused flash would help.

Kyl

Banned

buy some lights and a invest in a bright lense (low f). the rest will come with practice

Light is kinda the most important thing. Natural sunshine can't be beat, but it's not always available to use. So a diffuser (20 pound paper rubber banded to a pop up flash will work) helps a lot. Also, make sure there's a little contrast between you and your subject. If your wife has very white skin, white semen is not going to show up on her very well in bright lights.

yep I had assumed that. It appears to be a never ending goalpost. Maybe next facial

well, here is a little update.

I have been experimenting with various settings on my SLR. I am not allowed to the pictures unfortunately, so I will have to respect her decision. Maybe one day :-)

I am have got my canon eos 400d set on av mode, with an f of 5.0 and slight over exposure (+0.3) for a normal lit room. If I'm using a flash, I turn the over exposure down and either use a diffuser on the flash, or try to reflect it off another wall close by. It's amazing the difference this makes.

There are some really good articles on this online if you have a look, but I reckon these ones have helped me so far:

photonotes. org/articles/eos-flash/
    cpn. canon-europe. com/content/education/infobank/flash/bounce_flash.do
    learnmorephoto. com/flashes-speedlights-strobes-lighting/bouncing-flash-off-ceiling-test.php

have fun guys!

Banned

any good photographer will tell you the best portraits are taken in overcast weather. Me and the wife have taken tons of outdoor facial shots, but the ones on overcast days show the cum the best in my opinion. Every little drop is visible.

I actually under expose my pictures then I got into photoshop and whiten the cum on her face. My wife is fair skinned so I like the picture to be a little underexposed then use software to lighten up the cum.

keep an eye on the white balance

Quote Originally Posted by zurdo View Post
    keep an eye on the white balance
    Actually, white balance is a post-production filter applied to .RAW files after they have been taken. You can change the white balance in Bridge or Photoshop (if you have them).

Mind you, that's if your camera takes RAW files. If it's a point-and-shoot camera that takes JPEGs then yeah, you're going to have to watch your white balance (since JPEGs don't have layer data).