Thread: Help finding a picture posted here

Virgin

Question Help finding a picture posted here

Hi guys,

My all-time favorite picture got lost, when my PC broke down with my disk drive last month.

I found it here, on either one of those two threads My Favorite Jerk-Off Pics Part 2 (1st page here on this board) or Winstanley World of Wonder (5th page on this board)

I went through every. single. page, scrolling and scanning hoping to find it. And no luck

So maybe one of you fellow gentleman has saved the pic somewhere?

It was a shoot between some light bondage stuff. A close up of a strawberry blonde, looking at the camera, head tilted slightly with a red collar around here neck. She had round and firm breast.

I know it's a long shot. But I'm desperate!

Slurpeee

Default sorry!

I don't know the picture you are talking about but I do feel your pain!

It can be all consuming when you lose a pic that you've wanked to a million times. There have been a handful over the years that escaped me and i still think about them today. Good luck to you sir. I hope you are re-united!

Beginner

Default Best Guesses

Quote Originally Posted by xboum3x View Post
    Hi guys,

My all-time favorite picture got lost, when my PC broke down with my disk drive last month.

I found it here, on either one of those two threads My Favorite Jerk-Off Pics Part 2 (1st page here on this board) or Winstanley World of Wonder (5th page on this board)

I went through every. single. page, scrolling and scanning hoping to find it. And no luck

So maybe one of you fellow gentleman has saved the pic somewhere?

It was a shoot between some light bondage stuff. A close up of a strawberry blonde, looking at the camera, head tilted slightly with a red collar around here neck. She had round and firm breast.

I know it's a long shot. But I'm desperate!
    From images I've acquired, these are closest to your description, but they probably all miss the mark.
    Best of luck in your quest!
    Attached Images Attached Images