Thread: Miosotis' New Site

Default Miosotis' New Site

Miosotis has been around for quite some time now, she's been bouncing around on various sites, but now she has her own site. All the pictures on her site are new and not found anywhere else (as far as I know). I've downloaded everything see's posted to date (4-13-08) on her site and I'm gonna share it with you all.

1st up....Black Leather Coat.

Please Remember To Leave Comments And Rep Points, Its Motivation To All Of Us Who Post!!

As you did not reply to my PM, I was forced to edit this threads content myself
    - alkie

Attached Images Attached Images

Default BathTub

I know Jzzr posted some of these pics already but I dont think he posted all of the pictures from this shoot, so i went ahead and did the honors.

More coming tomm.

num156

We definetely need to see more of this amazing women

Default Camaro

You know Purple was the color of royalty. Just wanted to share that with you all. Enjoy!

The best set of big black tits I've ever seen. A word to the wise though, the bloke who runs her site (and Milena's and Nadine's) takes a dim view of this stuff being distributed on the net. Daktari Lorenz (crossed eyed lions anyone?) is what he goes by, but having this stuff up could damage the site without due care.

PS, I'd still like to have a stab at titfucking Miosotis!

Exclamation I Think A Snip Is In Order

Quote Originally Posted by Buttey View Post
    The best set of big black tits I've ever seen. A word to the wise though, the bloke who runs her site (and Milena's and Nadine's) takes a dim view of this stuff being distributed on the net. Daktari Lorenz (crossed eyed lions anyone?) is what he goes by, but having this stuff up could damage the site without due care.

PS, I'd still like to have a stab at titfucking Miosotis!

I am afraid to say Buttey has a point, instead of just fully "site ripping" her pix mrsabi, could you please edit your posts of the various shots you have of her down a bit before you post them here as we don't wanna run into any possible legal problems.
    Please don't take offense at this mate, this is just a friendly word to the wise!
    I would rather you have the chance to choose which ones you wanna leave up, if not, a Mod might be forced to do it for you!!

*Moderator Update*
    After giving you adequate time to respond, you gave me no option but to self edit it.
    - alkie

Expert

Just a preview - since troubles may happen - of one of the best recent set of her with two other girls.

The full set is fantastic.

Enjoy

Gek

Virgin

Default Massive...

...and amazing tits... Love those two girls sucking on them, the damned things are bigger than their heads, perfect.