Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum Loving Wife Says Hello!

Default wow

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    I may have a cum fixation...

The recent thing was having a fellow FF member (cumcube) send some saved cum, and I'd play with it for him! I had hubby save some cum as well for some extra fun. Afterwards he wanted the story and pics shared, so here it is.

So let me tell you what we ended up doing with the cum. When it arrived I measured it, and then refroze it into a popsicle container. When it was time to play, we took the cumsicle out of the freezer, put a condom on it, and I rubbed it on and in my wet pussy. It was cold! but hot too As it melted we put it back into a measuring container,(don't ask about the dumb name hubby gave the container he just had his mind elsewhere I guess), took a few photos, and then poured hubby's cum into a clear shot glass, and cc's into another shot glass. Then being blindfolded he gave me both samples. Each sample he gave me nearly filled my mouth, and I had to taste and swish it around. Then I had to tell him which I liked better! Finally, the third time, he surprised me, and I was supposed to guess which it was!

Please don't repost these pics anywhere (I'm shy hehe). Anonymity is still paramount, but please enjoy the pics here (thanks hubby for getting them ready) and let me know what you think (sorry about the bad lighting the first ones)

~Kelly

you should invite 4 guys over and fill her mouth one after another

Thanks for the pics they are great and your body is amazing.

Virgin

Absolutely smoking! Great fucking story to go along with this thread too.

I hope you finally decide to show your face so we can get a bigger picture of what you look like

^wow awesome pics!!! i love your ass babe! ...

**Moderator Edit**

Can you please make sure you have a read through the forum rules, located here. http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=3898

Please note that the posting of 'cummed on pics' is not allowed on ff.net in the free section, hence this edit

Last edited by valenuk1; 09-01-2009 at 08:01 AM.

Virgin

You swallowed CC's cum!!!!!!!

This is so fucking dirt, I just can't believe it!! F U C K . . .
    Not only is shit kinky as hell, but Kel, you look gorgeous too! Those LIPS of yours... mmm! *starts stroking*

The idea of you being such a horny cumlover that you will taste, and even drink the cum from a complete stranger like that is just an mindblowing thought!
    Kudos to your hubby - He's also a dirty fucker!

My favorite user on FF: Kel!!!
    Last edited by Darkasanova; 09-02-2009 at 12:35 AM.

JamieC

I just read all 11 pages of this, verrrrry skeptically. I must say, the thought of using a total stranger's cum as a dildo (and then a dessert) is extremely hot; but I have trouble believing she actually did it.(after all, I like cum too, and I think it's extremely hot, but I don't think I could go through with it - outside of a fantasy...)
    However, after looking at all the pictures and stuff, it seems this may have actually happened.
    Kudos to you Zippy! You are officially more slutty than I.... I never thought I'd see the day

Thanks for all your kind words! I love knowing several of you are getting off to this

I have had a few requests that I intend to post on, and tonight we are having a little 'get together' so if you're real good boys and girls we'll post a couple pics from tonight. Wish us luck! omg what to wear...

And I prefer to think of myself as naughty instead of slutty lol but yes, you wouldn't believe some of the stuff I end up doing... speaking of which, the last post correct answer is 5, sort of - I had 2 in mouth, then hubby added his (last pic in the set) and then I got 2 on my shirt while I held it in my mouth for them and used my blue glass toy. The last guy kinda fell over and only got a bit on my shirt lol

~Kelly
    Last edited by zippy; 09-04-2009 at 08:57 PM.
    "...I've been called worse."

JC13

very nice pics

Virgin

zippy i would luvvv to gang u with 5 o' my friends

The first photo hubby took before everyone arrived, and that's what I was wearing when I answered the door. Would that make us instant friends?

So after a few rounds of drinks, I think everyone was already to burst, but I made sure to tease everyone for a while first. It was a lot of fun!

When the time came, I had them cover my feet! I must admit they did get some other parts too, as you will see in the last pic. The material I had on doesn't show it well (it soaked up the cum quicker than I do), but there are a few loads there if you look.

We hope you like the sample of our fun evening, I wonder what we should do next time?

~Kelly
    "...I've been called worse."

Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast