Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum Loving Wife Says Hello!

Default Wow

Zippy you are one lucky man
    just followed this thead from begining to end the naughty/kinky photos and descriptions of the beautiful kellys love of cum is just awsome
    Hope we see lots more of your adventures

I just opted for the platinum membership and this was the first thread I found and it has to be by far the hottest story, with a pic none the less, that I've heard of. What a sight that must have been for everyone around you to witness. Were any of the other girls at the party jealous afterwords?

Very Hot!!

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    So I was talking with a friend on yahoo IM the other day, and he got me talking about one of the naughtier things I've done in the past. Well, I told him the story, and he about fell out of his chair, he couldn't believe it! Listen yourself, and see what you think Oh, and if you want to see a pic... let me know Shameless self promotion I know...

The setting: Derek was in a frat, and they were invited to another campus frat party across town. He was just finishing his second year, I was finishing my first. Anyway, at this party, there was a lot of talk, and a lot of general hotness in the air. The bet, dare, or whatever you want to call it, was made regarding guys filling a cup and having a girl drink it down.

Well, they grabbed a bowl from the kitchen instead of some plastic cup, and a couple guys took turns in the bathroom with it. A bit of time passes and guys are filling this bowl. Now I guess the idea was the girls couldn't see it until it was 'ready' and one of them was supposed to drink it.

Everyone was drunk, and the time came for the girls to step up. Amidst laughter, and some red faced wonder, it seemed no girl was actually willing to perform the act.

Enter yours truly. Instead of using the bowl, there was a suggestion not to waste it, and a beer bong that was laying on the kitchen counter was grabbed. Sure it had been used for beer, but it was mostly clean and empty, and in the heat of the moment, I thought it sounded fun.

People cleared out of the way, a couple photos were taken, there was cheering, and I made everyone cheer even louder as I turned the valve. It was unlike anything I had ever done, and I felt really full afterwards. Everyone was wildly happy, and I was elevated at least for one night to a new level of naughtiness!

Ok! You all talked me into it. Actually, I had to wait until I got home anyway (I was as work yesterday). And it gave you time to get over the shock hehe.

Also, be kind, I guess I had the 'freshman 15' or something going on at the time. And some fun trivia, I took my shirt off so I didn't spill on it - I dunno, it sounded good at the time, plus I didn't have a whole lot of beer bong experience

Ok the moment of truth, enjoy you naughty perverts Hope it's not over the top!

~Kelly

Banned

Default Incredible!

Thanks so much for uploading this picture: http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...2&d=1302931095

The story that goes along with the picture is the kinkiest story I've ever read! Seeing a picture of it makes it ever hotter. Wow.

Expert

Default More? The seconds after your opened the valve?

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Ok! You all talked me into it Actually, I had to wait until I got home anyway (I was as work yesterday). And it gave you time to get over the shock hehe.

Also, be kind, I guess I had the 'freshman 15' or something going on at the time. And some fun trivia, I took my shirt off so I didn't spill on it - I dunno, it sounded good at the time, plus I didn't have a whole lot of beer bong experience

Ok the moment of truth, enjoy you naughty perverts Hope it's not over the top!

~Kelly
    Would love to see the next few seconds after this!

Virgin

Glad you two found each-other and this sight: some stunning photos! Thank you!

Default holy crap

I have never wanted to be in a frat before hearing that story. You must have been a blast (ha) to be around in college.

Beginner

wow id never leave that ass alone

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1252313382

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

oh my god that's so hot...

Quote Originally Posted by rachel4fun View Post
    Would love to see the next few seconds after this!
    Second that motion! But make that next few minutes!

Virgin

Default wow

Kelly,

Love the bong photos love to see the valve turned and you swallowing. How can us guys here in the NW help you out with giving you a bigger bukkake, so love to to help such a naughty sexy girl as yourself.

Sean

Page 52 of 110 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast