Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum Loving Wife Says Hello!

Virgin

Fantastic pics!!!

Virgin

That's the hottest drinking I've seen here, so I must step out of lurkingland and thank you, I hope you come back with news soon.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    Ok! You all talked me into it Actually, I had to wait until I got home anyway (I was as work yesterday). And it gave you time to get over the shock hehe.

Also, be kind, I guess I had the 'freshman 15' or something going on at the time. And some fun trivia, I took my shirt off so I didn't spill on it - I dunno, it sounded good at the time, plus I didn't have a whole lot of beer bong experience

Ok the moment of truth, enjoy you naughty perverts Hope it's not over the top!

~Kelly
    Easily one of the hottest things i have seen!

Virgin

wow kelly, being new to the forums i've got a lot of catching up to do, but holy hell, from what i've seen so far i can't wait to see all of them

Keep up the 'hard' work

Virgin

looks greeeeat.

Virgin

Awesome. If only all men were as lucky as your husbond... :-)

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    A few have inquired into the naughtier side of me, and let's just say it started in college. I met Derek at a party in Albany, we both went to the U there. We were both pretty hammered and started talking, and somehow it came out that we both had certain fantasies. One thing leads to another, and soon we were talking dirty about sex and cum, and we just really hit it off well.

I'm not sure if it was the booze, or the excitement, but, we started doing some pretty wild stuff over the next couple years before we transferred schools. Let's just say being close to Vegas didn't exactly help things.

Now we're married, and still wild, although, with a much more personal bent, and not quite so 'open' or I dunno, crazy? Although I will certainly miss some of the poker nights omg...

As for the pics, I got several requests for boobs, and thought I'd put this one up, despite it being blurry, I think you'll like it.

Also, the belly cum shot seemed to go over well, so, I thought I should put up another one

Finally, one to show you a little more of the wilder side of me! Enjoy!

~Kelly
    I just discoverd your thread and read all your post... I love your thread! Wow....is about the only word suitable....
    The photo with the ringgag is one of my favorites. Do you like to wear it? I would love to see more pics of you wearing the gag...
    I would say keep on posting, I love it!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by idtalk View Post
    I just discoverd your thread and read all your post... I love your thread! Wow....is about the only word suitable....
    The photo with the ringgag is one of my favorites. Do you like to wear it? I would love to see more pics of you wearing the gag...
    I would say keep on posting, I love it!
    Zippy, your wife is really hot

Expert

zippy love your pics. any from your younger years as mentioned earlier ?

So summer is over, and I think I owe a few posts!

I'll fill a few requests, and I want to share a couple tributes with everyone as well! By the time I'm done you'll be slavering for more, I'm sure! lol

So I've had a few fans send various things, but this was an original idea- he sent me a few gifts and wanted to see some pics of me with them. Well, I certainly gave him a show, what do you all think? I know its mostly no cum, but thought it would be a nice tease anyway! And I even managed to fill a couple requests along the way! (See I do pay attention!)

Special thanks to zipload, the Swedish cum meister, for the shirt, shoes, and new toy!

The first couple pics show his new toy placed next to a few of mine His is the clear with colorful swirls in it. When I first showed him these pics he said, "damn, mine is the smallest one there!" It sorta does look small next to my others...

So I then showed off the blue shirt and heels he sent me. The heels were a size big, but I managed. The shirt is fun, but I needed something to complement them.... and thought, what better than a nice wicked weasel!

It didn't take long for Derek to want to play along, as I'm sure you can tell. But before I got too far, he told me I couldn't have his dick unless the new plug was in my ass. What a slavedriver! So in it went, and then we proceeded to get me double stuffed!

The finish I think is appropriate! Cheers to all you other cum on clothes fans!

Let me know your fav pic and I'll see what I can do about making more...

Stay tuned, I have more posts to post!

~Kelly
    "...I've been called worse."

Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast