Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Thread: Cum Loving Wife Says Hello!

Quote Originally Posted by doctor screw View Post
    this is about the dirtiest thing I've found here so far. now everyone else has to step up their game
    You're going to love the next post then...

Quote Originally Posted by galaxie View Post
    Zippy, your wife is really hot
    Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by idtalk View Post
    I just discoverd your thread and read all your post... I love your thread! Wow....is about the only word suitable....
    The photo with the ringgag is one of my favorites. Do you like to wear it? I would love to see more pics of you wearing the gag...
    I would say keep on posting, I love it!
    I LOVE wearing mouth gags, I'll find something around here for you...

Quote Originally Posted by matsuyo View Post
    This is definitely my favorite thread. More of the stories behind the pics would be great
    I'll try to give a bit for each new pic! But if there is one in specific old pic, I'll give you the story behind it
    Last edited by zippy; 09-09-2011 at 08:17 PM.
    "...I've been called worse."

jakethesnake

Default you

thanks for the new pics--i absolutely love your stuff and your attitude--they broke the mold after you--a special girl indeed!
    thanks for sharing--rubbing one out now---mmm mmm goood1

Thumbs up what a comeback

Oh what a comeback Kelly you are awesome, it is so great to see some new pics!
    You are such a hot tease, the outfit looks stunning. And it seems like you got a good cumshower too!
    I hope you will be back with more soon, please don't make us wait so long again
    Feel free to post anything from teasing us in various sexy outfits to getting facialed and playing with cum.

Quote Originally Posted by jonsi79 View Post
    Oh what a comeback Kelly you are awesome, it is so great to see some new pics!
    You are such a hot tease, the outfit looks stunning. And it seems like you got a good cumshower too!
    I hope you will be back with more soon, please don't make us wait so long again
    Feel free to post anything from teasing us in various sexy outfits to getting facialed and playing with cum.
    Adding watermarks as we speak, then it's post time! That is between my surfing lol

~Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by ups8tmale View Post
    my fav pic, would love to see it no glasses,, how many guys??

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1295778691
    My biggest party (that we hosted) from last Halloween. For some reason, Halloween is always a real crazy party time for us, same with New Years. Not sure how many shot their cum on my face there, but I think there were in total 14 guys at this party, a few girls, although none of them did more than stroke or suck their bf before they cummed on me.

Quote Originally Posted by ups8tmale View Post
    Wow, what a beauty.. This wifey is soo hot,, the perfect women.. Love the bukkake cum pics, got my cock so hard, my girl loved em to, she sucked my cock while I looked at them..She has done a few groups also..
    How many guys have you sucked at once? do you always fuck them
    as much as I love your pics,, any just showing your face? whole falce, if anyone knows you they can tell anyway.. a bukkake with no mask or sunglasses looking at the cam IS THE BEST! and would be so hot to see you like that!@! Please...
    More pics,, they are all hot, check my thread going too
    No, I definitely don't always fuck them! In fact, I'm sort of selective about that, although they usually get to cum And, because I've got TONS of requests, from sexy posters like yourself, to show more of my face, you'll love the next post! And after that, I'll see what I can do about posting a party pic without the glasses! (You're killing me for taking my eye protection away!)

Quote Originally Posted by gregdaniels54 View Post
    What's the worst?
    Oh my! I wouldn't know. Depends on which you mean... I detest being called a cunt, but I'm sure I've been called derogatory words that don't mean anything other than someone didn't graduate 7th grade.

As far as what I've been accused of being... cum slut, cum dumpster, cum junky, cock hound, cock slut, nasty cum gargler, dirty mouthed jizz sucker, butt whore, sexy cock vixen, hell, you name it, but if you call it to me you better mean it! ;D

~Kelly

Quote Originally Posted by brenticus View Post
    Wow wow wow , omg I have so many questions for you guys! But first, zip and Kelly thankyou x 1000000! Your pics have caused countless amounts of cum to be shot over keyboards world wide. For this, Microsoft thanks you for the increased sales.

Kelly for Fuck sake, why are you so ridiculously hot! Wether your drenched in cum, enjoying a cum shampoo treatment, swallowing 50 loads in a cum bong, getting a cock stuffed into your ass or just standing in panties... you are fucken mint! Zippy don't ever let this woman go! She is fucken awesome! Fill her up with your cum as much as you can!

Zippy and Kelly can you hit us with some stats?

Most guys/gals involved in a party?
    Most loads on your face?
    Most cum swallowed?
    Favorite position?
    Just random sex stuff...

A request... Kelly id love to see a cup of cum come out of your pussy into a cup, then have you gargle and drink it. Group creampie makes me explode...

Your biggest fan! (mental high five Zippy) and a slap on the ass for Kelly, sexy minx

Stupid hardons at work ...
    Thanks! And nice request, I am pretty not interested in getting pregnant, so I have done no creampies yet, but I'll see if I can manage a work around.

As for your questions:
    1) Most guys in a party? Hard to say, it took 2 frats, plus friends, minus some, who knows, to make that cum for the bong. Definitely the largest group of people, but I didn't have much sex that night. Biggest hosted party was last Halloween, maybe 18 people or so including non participants. Biggest parties we typically go to are New Years, we don't host them, but then again, I don't get to play with everyone there. Actually, in Vegas once I'm sure we must have had near that many people in a suite a group of us had rented. It was killer, but sadly I don't remember a ton of that night, and we left the camera on a dashboard and it melted!!! The only pics we have from that night were emailed to us by friends... and there are only a handful of them.

2) Most loads on my face. Fresh ones? not sure, 6? 8? give or take. Don't forget I've been known to use frozen cum, and so I've had more on my face than I would be able to ever count! Here's a better answer, until the saturation point it reached, and it just slides off...then repeated...

3) Most cum swallowed? unofficially probably the frat bong, but officially, (at least that I'm willing to share with you all) you really need to come back and look at my next post!

4) Fav position? Do I have one? There are some times when some crazy ass position really hits the spot, but I'm always a sucker for good doggy! Probably based on fan favorites I would have to say one where I'm on my back sort of angled up, and my legs are stretched out and held on some table, arms, sling, etc. That way we can both watch the action happen.

~Kelly

Thanks for the new pics, Kelly. I was fortunate to find your thread Mid July of this year and had the fun but difficult time trying to narrow down my favorites to just the 16 I picked at that time a few pages back...LOL!

Here are my favorites from your latest installment:

Love this nice POV pic!
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1315594673

Love this POV pic even more!!! Damn that is so Hot!
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1315594739

And More of your Yummy Looking Ass on Display just makes my Day!
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1315594739

Thank you both for sharing

Kelly, you are beautiful, nasty and sexy as hell. Thx soooooo much for sharing. I'm hoping to see much more of you drinking or swallowing cum

Have a great weekend

Ballsnot

Default Kelly you are awesome!!!

I am a legs, thighs, and ass man all the way

you are incredible........every square inch of you.

beautiful woman out of the northwest.....that I can attest

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1315594673

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1315594673

beautiful flower tattoo

and the clear heels are awesome (yes they were a size slightly too big but you DID manage very well as I can see)

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1315594739

beautiful thighs

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1315594673

I also like feet and you have pretty toes.....

I also like your fashion sense and your sunglasses are sexy as well......

p.s I am in the NW area and I would love to meet you someday

Quote Originally Posted by zippy View Post
    So summer is over, and I think I owe a few posts!

~Kelly
    Nice to see you back again with some naughty pictures

Thanks, Kelly

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast