• Lighting

5 55.56%
  • Music

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Everything Liquid

Default Everything Liquid

I decided to create a new thread for all things liquid, including Golden Showers. I think incorporating liquid and sex is just naturally sensual and I'm somewhat fascinated by it. There is a certain honesty with liquid sex. It flows where it was meant to go. It's provocative and poetic at the same time. At least that's how I approach it.

I was having insomnia last night and decided to spend my time making this video instead of tossing and turning in bed. What you're about to see is the result of 4-5 straight hours of editing. Everything is in slow motion. I gave it a stylized glow and a velvety feel and since there was not much dialogue during these scenes, I used only music for audio. Let me know if you can guess the name of the composer. I'm the guy in all of them except for two of the shoots, done by Mark and Dave. This is 20 minutes long and needs to be watched by someone who's in the laid back mood and not in a hurry to go anywhere. So roll up a fatty, pour a tall one, kick back and enjoy:)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]Victor-E
    [B]Velvet Ecstasy[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Beautiful, some of the best pissing footage I've seen. I didn't even know Velvet Ecstasy did GS. May God bless you sir, you've made my day.

Thanks. I don't post the actual pissing on the site but there are plenty of squirting and other liquids flying there. The hardcore pissing is for Facial Forum only... at least for now. If the laws ever get loose enough I might post them on VE also.

Quote Originally Posted by kw21925 View Post
    Beautiful, some of the best pissing footage I've seen. I didn't even know Velvet Ecstasy did GS. May God bless you sir, you've made my day.

That was utterly mesmerizing! thanks a lot for posting this!!
    I usually find slow motion boring, but after seeing this, I have to change that point of view
    That's Jean Michelle Jarre, by the way

Nice post!

But, and I know this could well be a personal thing, I don't associate golden showers with facials or such. I know you stated they were in there, and the whole liquid thing - which I largely agree with - but they're seperate issues for me.

You know one of the things I love about this forum? I know I can mention this and it won't (usually! ) be seen as a negative, just an observation.

Hopefully!

Excellent work! I can hardly believe you put all that together in just a few hours. Very artsy and great timing between the action and the music.
    I loved it! Thanks for posting that.

Beginner

Do you know who the girl in the striped knee-highs is? She's adorable, and her pussy looks so nice when it's flowing, would love to find more of her.

Beautiful video, Victor! Fine work. Great musical accompanient too.

Your rosebud-avatar is the logical conclusion of my rosebud-avatar.... do you ever hear of what she's up to these days - touring with her band? Or...?

She is the greatest ever.

Absolutely I agree with you completely. It is, in a way, a separate issue for me also. But just like facials, I think you can approach it from different points of view. It could be a misogynistic, dominating issue or it could be simply a sensual physiological exercise. For example, I never get turned on by scenes from Pissmop or Facial Abuse or Max Hardcore. In fact, they all turn me off a great deal. But I think it can be done in a very different way.

I remember I once was rolling on ecstasy with a girl. We were sitting in a bathtub after a nice long bath waiting for the tub to drain. She was sitting on my lap in a cow girl position and we were kissing. She said she needed to pee and I told her to do it right there. She pressed her pelvis against my tummy and slid her torso up and down as she began to pee. Her tits were in my mouth and I was squeezing her ass. The warm liquid spread across my skin like a willowy silky fuzzy sheet and covered me. It was one of the most sensual and positive experiences I had that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Gives_Girls_Facials View Post
    Nice post!

But, and I know this could well be a personal thing, I don't associate golden showers with facials or such. I know you stated they were in there, and the whole liquid thing - which I largely agree with - but they're seperate issues for me.

You know one of the things I love about this forum? I know I can mention this and it won't (usually! ) be seen as a negative, just an observation.

Hopefully!

That's Ashley Bell. Here's a link to some of her galleries:
    http : // freeones.com/html/a_links/Ashley_Bell/

Quote Originally Posted by n2humili8shun View Post
    Do you know who the girl in the striped knee-highs is? She's adorable, and her pussy looks so nice when it's flowing, would love to find more of her.
    Last edited by elgrego; 11-04-2009 at 08:49 PM. Reason: edited hotlink

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast