7 77.78%
  • Lighting

5 55.56%
  • Music

4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Everything Liquid

Just a word to say thanks for the Katy clip, Victor. Despite her evident revulsion at the cum, she clearly does love cock, and her 'launch code' words were stimulating as hell - mainly it was great to get a fuller, longer clip, showing both camera angles in turn, than on your site. I really appreciate that.
    U46

Default Great

Just joined your site...love the "glazing" stuff....keep it up!!

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

Hope we can find more Velvet Ecstasy here. Great, very artful stuff.
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Default Starr Glazing

Hey everyone. It's been a while since my last post so I thought I come back with a little treat. This is Lucky Starr who did a few shoots for me lately. This girl has an amazing attitude and loves what she does and can take whatever you throw at her, literally. She took a facial then I hosed her down with liquid glaze. She took it really well and even joked about it. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]Victor-E
    [B]Velvet Ecstasy[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Where you been, dude?

Default nice thread

didnt see this thread till now! Awesome! Cant wait for more updates. Great site btw. Thanks for all the hard work

Default Persian Bellydance

Hey guys. It's good to be back on again. Here is another one of my latest favorites. I've always loved black girls but I've developed a special fondness for this one. She goes by Persia and what I love about her is that she's always game for just about anything. This is from her latest shoot for me. She wore her bellydancing outfit and did a really hot lap dance for me, which you can see in the full version. This is only the highlights towards the end of the scene. It includes a body shot and golden showers. This was my second cumshot that night so it wasn't very strong. But the squirting and the golden shower is why I posted it here. I spared her face but next time I'll go for it if she'll let me. I have the same attitude towards golden showers as I do towards facials. I don't think they are degrading unless you mean it that way. And neither one of us had any intentions of degrading the other one. Quite the opposite. Enjoy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    [COLOR="Purple"][SIZE="2"][FONT="Verdana"]Victor-E
    [B]Velvet Ecstasy[/B][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Victor-E View Post
    Hey everyone. It's been a while since my last post so I thought I come back with a little treat. This is Lucky Starr who did a few shoots for me lately. This girl has an amazing attitude and loves what she does and can take whatever you throw at her, literally. She took a facial then I hosed her down with liquid glaze. She took it really well and even joked about it. Enjoy
    WOW! This is really exciting! I will try doing this with my wife one day or another!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234