Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing your girl after she just sucked you off?

Default I think it has to do with trust

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    I love it when a guy agrees to kiss me wen I have his cum in my mouth or on my lips. But I find that most guys don't want to do it.
    I could see how a woman would feel sort of hurt if her guy refused to kiss her after she just sucked him off. It's kind of like the guy must think what she did was gross or something. So why should she bother to do something nice for him if he views the act as gross or degrading?!?!??

I believe some of the reluctance for guys might be how he sees the girl sucking his cock. I can remember when I younger I had a new GF give me a blowjob, swallow and then ask me to kiss her. I said no. Now that I think back on it, I probably said no because I hardly knew this girl and I was not in love with her at the time.

But with my wife, who I have a great deal of love and respect for, I find kissing her spermy mouth sexy and erotic.

No problem to me.

And as jzzr beautiful says:

Quote Originally Posted by jzzr View Post
    Absolutely no problem. Kissing is a natural expression of closeness. I don't go for the cum, but I don't avoid it - I go for the lips. I just want to show my appreciation for what they've just done. I also want to show that cum is not something gross I expel and then want nothing to do with...in that context a facial would be disrespectful.

Kissing a face covered in my own cum kinda turns me on a little, only because of the acceptance on her part.

I love it when a guy agrees to kiss me wen I have his cum in my mouth or on my lips.
    And I would love to kiss you, sinful, under such circumstances - you're an awesome (and beautiful) woman

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Honestly, I have to say I am like most other guys - at least based on what most women have told me - when it comes to kissing afterward. If her lips are clean I don't mind a simple kiss, but I don't want to french kiss after a facial or a CIM. At least not until she cleans up or rinses her mouth out. Just something very unappealing about it. Probably not very fair or romantic but there it is..... I have been with women who felt the same way about pussy juice. The kind where you come up and they nicely, but firmly push you away from their face. So, I guess it just depends on the person.

Default As I said

I believe some of the reluctance for guys might be how he sees the girl sucking his cock. I can remember when I younger I had a new GF give me a blowjob, swallow and then ask me to kiss her. I said no. Now that I think back on it, I probably said no because I hardly knew this girl and I was not in love with her at the time.

On the other hand, I probably said no because I figured she might think I was a little gay for agreeing to kiss her spermy mouth. It was a new relationship after all.

I've always been fascinated with how some girls just instinctively swallow the sperm after a BJ. It seems so natural and a continuation of the sex act. And now it seems so natural for me to french kiss my girl's cum filled mouth. I'm getting horny and it's only 6 am
    Last edited by LoveSpurts; 12-23-2008 at 03:00 PM. Reason: added

Quote Originally Posted by LoveSpurts View Post
    I could see how a woman would feel sort of hurt if her guy refused to kiss her after she just sucked him off. It's kind of like the guy must think what she did was gross or something. So why should she bother to do something nice for him if he views the act as gross or degrading?!?!??
    Maybe that's part of it. In a way I can understand a guy not wanting to do it. I mean, I may like the taste of cum, but that he doesn't mean he will. On the other hand, kissing him afterwards is a turn-on for me, and something I want to share. I think that plays a bigger part for me than the reason you gave. But maybe that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by greyhound View Post
    And I would love to kiss you, sinful, under such circumstances - you're an awesome (and beautiful) woman
    Awww, thank you... See? There are guys who like it.

Default Very good point

Maybe that's part of it. In a way I can understand a guy not wanting to do it. I mean, I may like the taste of cum, but that he doesn't mean he will. On the other hand, kissing him afterwards is a turn-on for me, and something I want to share. I think that plays a bigger part for me than the reason you gave. But maybe that's just me
    I see what you are saying, Sinful. I can see how it would be a big turn for the woman

I personally enjoy kissing my GF when I cum in her mouth as I also love eating her out after I cum inside her. Of course I will share another mans cum with her also.

Expert

Default Everyoone has their own opinion

And this one will no doubt anger some. But I think this question has to do with biology and gender roles. I love to lick the pussies of women. I've done it many times. I like the smell and the taste, some even squirt and I loved to give them (my wife now) pleasure, whatever they like and no 2 are exactly the same. But l don’t want to taste my own cum. There is something deeply satisfying to cum inside a woman or in her mouth; it is just like I want her to have my cum.

Quote Originally Posted by BcdErick View Post
    And this one will no doubt anger some. But I think this question has to do with biology and gender roles. I love to lick the pussies of women. I've done it many times. I like the smell and the taste, some even squirt and I loved to give them (my wife now) pleasure, whatever they like and no 2 are exactly the same. But l don’t want to taste my own cum. There is something deeply satisfying to cum inside a woman or in her mouth; it is just like I want her to have my cum.

You're not alone Bcd, because that's how I see it, too. Men are constantly producing semen and I think we're driven biologically to empty ourselves either in or on a woman, granted she consents. So I don't see cum as disgusting, rather, it's just for her as a woman. But it's fun either way whether you give or receive!
    Last edited by GFang; 12-24-2008 at 08:15 AM.

If its good enough for her, its good enough for me..

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast