Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kissing your girl after she just sucked you off?

Expert

I get really turned on by that fantasy for quite a while now, to kiss a girl after i splattered her face with my cum and also came in her mouth, so I can look in her cum covered face while kissing and tasting her filthy mouth. However my last GF didn't like the idea of that or facials, and I can only remember a very few times with a long gone Ex of mine. So I can only hope to get to know such a cum loving girl in the future again ...

oh and edit:
    how come there are hardly any pics of men kissing the girl they just came in her mouth? Does anyone have pics of guys kissing cum filled mouths (of women)? That'd be so great. This thread needs pics
    Last edited by Facializer_Vienna; 12-24-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Default Images of the kiss

I have seen a few vids where the guy sort of kisses his girl afterwards and a few where the girl snowballs the cum back into his mouth, but like most pro videos, it was about as passionate and erotic as two trees making love, ie, not very.

Quote Originally Posted by Facializer_Vienna View Post
    I get really turned on by that fantasy for quite a while now, to kiss a girl after i splattered her face with my cum and also came in her mouth, so I can look in her cum covered face while kissing and tasting her filthy mouth. However my last GF didn't like the idea of that or facials, and I can only remember a very few times with a long gone Ex of mine. So I can only hope to get to know such a cum loving girl in the future again ...

oh and edit:
    how come there are hardly any pics of men kissing the girl they just came in her mouth? Does anyone have pics of guys kissing cum filled mouths (of women)? That'd be so great. This thread needs pics

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by LoveSpurts View Post
    ... but like most pro videos, it was about as passionate and erotic as two trees making love, ie, not very.
    lol, thanks for those amusing words. they made my day

Of course I was rather referring to pics or vids that show couples who enjoy what they are doing. I remember a vid with queeny love passing the cumshots she gets in her mouth on to another girl, with whom she swaps the growing amount of cum, as queeny receives constantly more loads. At the end the wad of cum and spit they share is immense and looks like whipped cream ... prolly cause they use a spoon for sharing too . Maybe someone has screencaps of that spoonfeeding/cumswapping vid? (but obviously this thread's about guys kissing girls with cum in their mouths ...)
    This thread not only needs pics, it deserves them

Quote Originally Posted by sinful View Post
    Awww, thank you... See? There are guys who like it.
    You're wellcome, sinful

And by the way, I also love to kiss and lick a beautiful pussy covered with cum inside and outside - Yummi!

It is all part of the sexual game and makes it nice & messy!

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

yes i would like to try this.... it must be wonderful to kiss her spermface....

Virgin

Default always wanted to try

had the pleasure.

Virgin

Smile always wanted to try

ive never had the pleasure. its a chore to find a chic to just take a facial much less in her mouth but when jo to facials i always think "if i did that to her id love to make out afterwards". but after i shoot i usually dont want to taste it but if shes up for it i dont care what it tastes like im doing it!

* Verified Member * digital_erotica's Avatar

We do this quite a bit. We enjoy the femdom lifestyle so i also make hubby go down and clean me after he has cum in my pussy.

I like a lot to kiss my girlfriend after a cumshot in her mouth or lickink her pussy after having cum in it.

I'm always happy to kiss her after cumming on/in her mouth, doesn't bother me a bit! She's not a big fan of her own juices, though, so no open-mouth after I go down on her.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast