View Poll Results: Vote for your Feb 09 winners

Voters
381. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: February 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default February 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for February 2009 be the first to get your pictures in......

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

Also being as its the month of Loooove, lets see those extra special valentines themed entries, as there will be a special prize awarded.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wifes picture or pictures by the 28th FEBRUARY 2009 and we will then place the pictures open to a vote for all, At the end of that the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Also, I will select a worthy poster who doesn't win a place who in my opinion deserves access to the platinum section on me, for 1 month...

Rules/guidlines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so youve been warned).
    2. Verification - In order to ensure that all competition entries are 100% genuine (and not just pics ripped off the net somewhere else) we prefer the members who enter the competition to ‘verify’ their entry. Verification is not an absolute requirement, but it gives us all a great buzz and can have a dramatic effect on the public voting process AND you we’ll bung you a week free platinum
    3. Verification can be done either publicly (via posting a pic of your hot lady holding a "facialforum.net" or "I love FF" sign or have it painted/written on her body) or privately (via direct & exclusive consultation with myself, outside the public gaze of this thread. Please PM me for further details).
    4. Those members who have verified in past competitions will have their verifications carried forward to all future competitions....my new years present to you for doing so
    5. The Model must be over 18
    6. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
    7. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    8. It must be posted by the 28TH FEBRUARY 2009 prior to the voting starting.
    9. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's theres no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.
    So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all thats why we are here, a bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightful peeps who want to add more than one set of pics to their competition entry, can they please do so in the same post that you started originally, as it makes the voting process easier in terms of hyperlinks...thanks in advance

Any problems please PM me

The FEBRUARY 2009 edition of the Wife /Girlfirend competition begins NOW.......

Valenuk1

Virgin

Good pics of your wife, man. She looks lovely. I want more pics of you.
    To be the first post, it's really hot.Thanks

Default thanks for your comments

Quote Originally Posted by the_chosenkiller View Post
    Good pics of your wife, man. She looks lovely. I want more pics of you. To be the first post, it's really hot.Thanks
    thank you for your comments,if i receive lots of comments and vote i will post more,i like know other man are excited by my wife.sorry for my english, i am a french canadian.
    Last edited by biGGie; 02-03-2009 at 10:04 PM. Reason: Fixed the broken quote

Expert

nice pics dude, sophie seems to be very sexy ! and nice load for you

Default nice

very nice. Thanks for sharing. Please more!!!!!!!! (any open mouth with cum on the tongue?)

Good for starters. Please post more and more.

Default Posted a few before...hope you like these more!!!

I can only post four... I want to post more!!!

**Moderator Edit**

Can you please make sure you have a read through the forum rules, located here. http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=3898

Please note that the posting or embedding of hotlinks is not allowed on ff.net in the free section, hence this edit

Valenuk1

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by valenuk1; 02-04-2009 at 07:37 AM.

Default Can I make these smaller...

so that i have to click on them instead of making them so huge? Hope you like... I have more if you want

Quote Originally Posted by thesamwonders View Post
    so that i have to click on them instead of making them so huge? Hope you like... I have more if you want
    Its because youve hotlinked the pics, instead of uploading them. Ive taken care of it for you, but please take the time to read our forum rules...as youve just broke one of them

Val

Well, brian1453 kindly asked me to enter the contest so here i am
    In case i won anything, though, i'd like to pass the prize to the poster of the picture that i like the most; so, guys and gals; keep those pictures coming

SMACK! SMACK!!

Sabrina
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast