Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bukkake in Montreal - March 14th

How did that one turn out?

Virgin

Default my GF

Cool! I am in Montreal and i would love to see my girlfriend's face covered with cum , it's a total turn on, and she loves to suck big cocks!

Virgin

me too from Mtl

Ballsnot

i love blondes

and Carol Cox is a beautful woman.........probably with an even beautiful personality........

I`d love to visit her in Montreal and give her my nice young wad of cum........

Virgin

Default Bukkake Party March 14th-I would like to participate.

Quote Originally Posted by CarolCox View Post
    I will be holding a Bukkake here in Montreal on Saturday, March 14th. I have a place to do it in the downtown area, right at Sherbrooke and Berri so the local guys can even get there easily on Metro

I will be filming this for my website, but we will be shooting in such a way as no faces will be shown (unless you want to show yours). You are also welcome to bring along and wear a mask if it makes you more comfortable.

This will be a “Blow Bang” style of Bukkake where I will also be sucking your cock, before and after you CUM. I will probably start off playing with myself and using some toys. The guys can then touch me, play with me, and do whatever they like with me. I’ll then go on my knees, and the guys will stand around me (leaving room for the camera) and we’ll take it from there. I’ll be sucking the cocks next to me, so please be orderly and take turns. The guys will also be masturbating, and when you are ready to CUM, don’t hold back, just jump in and let me have it. After you CUM, you can push your cock into my mouth, if you like. Then you just quickly move out of the way for the next guy.

I already have just over 10 guys confirmed and I'm giving everyone a lot of notice in case you are interested and need to make plans. I am hoping for 20+ as I want it to be a good one. All Facial Forum members are more than welcome to take part.

If you do want to take part, just contact me right here on FF for more information.

Carol xoxoxo

I would like to participate in this party. How does that get arranged?

Jordan1946

elgrego

Quote Originally Posted by Jordan1946 View Post
    I would like to participate in this party. How does that get arranged?

Jordan1946
    As it was March 14th 2009 I am afraid it doesn't.

Sorry Jordan1946 you are a bit late.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12