Page 167 of 371 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 3703

Thread: Animated Gif

Bobby Coke

Default Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtydave79 View Post
    Bobby you have got to be the king of gif's.
    Many thanks for posting all this great stuff
    Thanks dirtydave, you're very welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by krystiekiss View Post
    how do i raise my mb quota?
    The max size of a gif for everyone is 1mb I'm afraid. Can't post any ones bigger than that.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Coke View Post
    And last but very much not least, here's Jessie Andrews taking load after load on her smiling face. Hot!
    She looks like she's having fun

Default Another Massive Facials huh?

Although I appreciate Sam No's (Mason) directorial contribution to this bukkake series, it's redundant. There's a certain threshold that's reached when the women look ridiculous with a layer of semen on their faces. The attraction loses its appeal when their faces get saturated with seminal fluid. They begin to look like water was poured over their heads. Like most bukkake videos, the men are obnoxious. The only satisfactorily part of this genre is when the woman get a couple of good shots. After that point, it's quite repetitive and boring.
    Last edited by beat; 11-23-2011 at 11:17 PM.

Virgin

Default cody lane peter north facial

cody lanes deep throat this scene, yessir

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    Although I appreciate Sam No's (Mason) directorial contribution to this bukkake series, it's redundant. There's a certain threshold that's reached when the women look ridiculous with a layer of semen on their faces. The attraction loses its appeal when their faces get saturated seminal fluid. They begin to look like water was poured over their heads. Like most bukkake videos, the men are obnoxious. The only satisfactorily part of this genre is when the woman get a couple of good shots. After that point, it's quite repetitive and boring.
    I have definitely felt that way about some crazy large scale bukkake scenes I've watched, once it seems like the guys are just applying a second coat of paint I find myself getting bored.

I can't say I have ever felt that way about any Massive Facials scenes though, it's 10 guys max, the facial portions general only last a couple minutes on average, not like some of the 10-20 minute marathons that get made. In fact in a few of the 5 man scenes I kind wish there were a few more guys because they didn't pull off a full face covering.
    Last edited by Alzarhok; 12-01-2011 at 11:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Coke View Post
    And last but very much not least, here's Jessie Andrews taking load after load on her smiling face. Hot!
    Brilliant gifs AGAIN!
    I have never seen better Gifs than the ones you are making!
    A true champion !!

Bobby Coke

The only satisfactorily part of this genre is when the woman get a couple of good shots. After that point, it's quite repetitive and boring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alzarhok View Post
    I can't say I have ever felt that way about any Massive Facials scenes though, it's 10 guys max, the facial portions general only last a couple minutes on average
    I hear what you're saying beat, but like Alzarhok I think the 'Massive Facials' series keeps its facial parts quite short and not too drawn out which is just the way I like it. Not really into the really long bukkake scenes that seem to be neverending. Obviously it's a personal preference, but I can't wait to see the new one and hope the series continues into the future.

Quote Originally Posted by TNor View Post
    Brilliant gifs AGAIN!
    I have never seen better Gifs than the ones you are making!
    A true champion !!
    Thanks for the kind words TNor!

Virgin

Default the goodness

damn this girl loves the balls
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default In addition

I failed to mention the time frame before the facials has little to no appeal for me. I fast forward to the dramatic finale. One woman surrounding by multiple penises while she multitasks with both hands and mouth is also repetitive and boring. Sometimes one guy reaches down to touch her vagina while his head is juxtaposed to the other man's genitals is awkward. The woman sometimes appear to be treated disrespectfully with unrestrained physical and verbal obscenities from the men. I applaud the women who have the courage to withstand that sort of treatment just for us viewing audience.

With that said, I hope the fourth installment of "Massive Facials" is not another disappointment.
    Last edited by beat; 11-24-2011 at 09:00 AM.

Although I appreciate Sam No's (Mason) directorial contribution to this bukkake series, it's redundant. There's a certain threshold that's reached when the women look ridiculous with a layer of semen on their faces. The attraction loses its appeal when their faces get saturated with seminal fluid. They begin to look like water was poured over their heads. Like most bukkake videos, the men are obnoxious. The only satisfactorily part of this genre is when the woman get a couple of good shots. After that point, it's quite repetitive and boring.
    Well, i agree here with that said. 20 men in a row doing more or less identical thing is not something one watch in full twice really. Creativity is something this industry could use in a higher degree.

GIF packed of creativity here
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 167 of 371 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast