Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Watermark Your Photographs

Thumbs up Watermark Your Photographs

WaterMark V2 offers you many more features than comparable expensive software.

WaterMark V2 guides your images out of your digicam into the internet: It reads the images in, resizes them, stamps a watermark on them and renames them logically after your user-defined pattern.

WaterMark V2 deals with following features:
    - Multi-Layer watermark profiles consisting of image and text layers
    - Text layers support a huge library of variables (inlcuding EXIF support)
    (e.g. you can include filename or exposure time of the current input image to the watermark)
    - Reads and writes image formats Bitmap, GIF, JPEG, PNG and TIFF
    - Batch image resizing
    - Batch image watermarking
    - User friendly image rotation function
    - User definied renaming function of many files
    - Watermark profiles can be saved
    - Multilingual - open interface for language customization
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	570 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	1451959  
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by alkie; 02-25-2009 at 08:31 PM.

The tool requires Microsoft .Net 2 to be installed

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

ARGH!

I can't edit the title of this thread to get rid of that stray apostrophe

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Gives_Girls_Facials View Post
    ARGH!

I can't edit the title of this thread to get rid of that stray apostrophe
    ** Eeeek, Grammir Poleece Alert!! **

Edit my thread title sunshine and I would be forced to leave my punctuation marks all over your

But thank you for bringing this typically, terrible, typo to my attention...

...GivesGirlsFacial(')s

Alkie, I've been thinking about watermarks a lot lately, and I'm really glad to see a moderator suggesting them. It seems like the biggest complaint contributors have is that their photos end up on other sites, and I think this is a great way (or at least the only obvious way) to deal with the problem. However, I'm not sure if this is the right program to suggest, and it might be a good idea to go with one that can also blur out faces.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by davetwice View Post
    Alkie, I've been thinking about watermarks a lot lately, and I'm really glad to see a moderator suggesting them. It seems like the biggest complaint contributors have is that their photos end up on other sites, and I think this is a great way (or at least the only obvious way) to deal with the problem. However, I'm not sure if this is the right program to suggest, and it might be a good idea to go with one that can also blur out faces.
    As we are limited to strictly open source/freeware applications in here Dave, there is not a lot of options out there.

This program was uploaded to assist any members in here to prevent the possibility of photo theft, anonymity was never the reason for it being upped here.

There are, I know, superior programs with a more varied range of settings on the market today but as mentioned they could be prohibitive to a casual user because of price.

P.S. If someone is looking for a way to blur their identities then 2 things spring to mind, google for some free photo editing software like "the gimp" and either blur or mark out the faces.
    or
    Wear a mask or a scarf round the face when the shots are being taken in the first place.
    Last edited by alkie; 02-25-2009 at 10:23 PM.

For a little bit simpler program, less features and what not, google picture shark. I've been using it for a few years now, and find it does just enough for me, without being too complicated or resource heavy. At least worth checking out

Default thank you

so much for posting this thread. i am going to download the program and see how it works. im hoping from now on to watermark all my stuff and maybe even edit all my old stuff. this is a great way to keep me in the free section for most of my sets!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by CumAngel View Post
    so much for posting this thread. i am going to download the program and see how it works. im hoping from now on to watermark all my stuff and maybe even edit all my old stuff. this is a great way to keep me in the free section for most of my sets!
    Not a problem,
    I only hope either of the programs mentioned can assist you.
    We are only glad to help members like yourself.

Watermark master seems to be a fairly decent program, with a decent set of options. But it sadly isnt free. The only other problem is that it can also remove watermarks too. That seems to be an overall theme with a lot of the watermarking software, being able to remove those marks as well as create them. But not very many reposters out there are going to have the patience nor the understanding to be able to use those programs to remove the marks, so its still a pretty good line of defense.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast