View Poll Results: Vote for your March 09 winners

Voters
340. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: March 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default Two beats One

Quote Originally Posted by Horny Leo View Post
    Had a friend over so that Mrs Leo could experience her 1st mmf threesome and double facial. She loved the facial part. Said it felt fantastic

Unfortunately the other man didnt cum much so most that you see on the pics is mine. Still looked good on video tho

Hoping to repeat the facial with 4 or 5 men next time.

Hope you like the pics xxxxx
    SO HOT... verified (BIG PLUS), HOT CUM on face... well of course, full face view (really HOT), lovely face and body. AND the cap is two cocks at once. Now that is absolutely delicious slut stuff. ANd we love SLUTS (I think this is a complimentary word, guys who are getting lots are studs, girls who get lots are sluts... therefore all positive, right?). SO ... so far you got my vote, and btw if you need more help and visitors I am very bi and would love to help paint your face at a little party of 4-5 guys and you and then help you to clean up all the juicy product of your work... HOT HOT HOT.

Default glasses are great

Quote Originally Posted by Osh_ View Post
    Nat and I can throw our hat in this month... We'll try a mixed blend of pix from the last few weeks, see how it goes.. Remember, vote early, vote often! Heh heh heh...

And yeah, I'm a lucky lucky evil man.
    So hot... love the glasses, the lovely big breasts and the happy face that gets the cum... very well done my dear... very well done. you got what you needed and you look lovely all painted.

kisses and licks.

Just a quick reminder....youve got about 24 hous before the poll ends, so make sure you cast your votes for your favourities.

Val

Howdy peeps. Right, the polls closed, votes have been cast and its time to crown the lucky winners who entered the March 2009 competition, congratulations to you all for making it another pucker contest.

Your winners are :-

1st with 3 months platinum Horny Leo with 123 votes, congratulations again peeps, welldone

2nd with 2 months platinum Osh_ / bucketsofcrazy_oral-am with 105 votes...yet another return visit from a past comp winner

3rd with 1 months platinum access is awarded to KimmieTommy with 73 votes. You know ive got a soft spot for Kimmie.....so very well done

My special prize goes to my favourite this month and thats Just69looking who gets 1 month platinum on the house......I reckon weve only just scratched the surface with you peeps, so I hope this award gives you the incentive you need to try try & try again !

The weeks platinums goes to the voter this month who voted for the winners Horny Leo and the lucky voter is Juicy....and the other verified competition entry this month of Cumluscious .....well done one and all.

Ive just PM'd the admin team so these upgrades should be sorted out shortly.

For those of you that didn't win this month, please please don't loose heart and perceiver with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be your month....

Valenuk1

Congrats to all!

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Expert

Thank you all for your votes and thank you for appreciating.
    Nice comment Valenuk

Quote Originally Posted by KimmieTommy View Post
    Nice comment Valenuk
    Your welcome hunnie

Val

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678