Voters
340. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: March 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Great pic but I hate cigarettes

Virgin

Hi all,
    sorry if we cancelled the post last week, but my lady was a little bit scared of your comments, so she decided to remove it....
    After a funny Friday night she asked me to repost in the competition because she couldn't stop thinking about what could be the comments of this community!
    So here again the story of these pictures:
    One Saturday we decided to go out for a dinner in a smart restaurant. She dressed up like a real slut: Stocking, a long skirt, a white jacket, a collar and a pair of boots. She wasn't dressing bra or a shirt below the jacket. You can imagine all the looks that she received during the night….
    Before to go out, I asked her to insert her new pink panties in her pussy instead to dress them. So the label with price was hanging out from her pussy for all night long...
    During the dinner I was always talking her about the facial that I was going to give her as soon as we get home. She was so excited that when I finished to cover her face, she started to clean up herself with hands and swallowed it all....nothing to say she is amazing!
    Please post your comment's because, as I told you, she is really interested to know your opinion!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pazzohorse; 03-21-2009 at 03:22 PM.

Banned

Fantastic entries!

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by Osh_ View Post
    Nat and I can throw our hat in this month... We'll try a mixed blend of pix from the last few weeks, see how it goes.. Remember, vote early, vote often! Heh heh heh...
    And yeah, I'm a lucky lucky evil man.

nr.1 this month

otonin

pazzohorse you lady is very hot. i like

Beginner

You are fantastic, thanks for the pic

coffindweller

Default This Months Entries

Cumluscious - VERY nice pictures. I think using the post-it note for the verification was a first. You get points for originality.

Masterdrake9 - Too bad you had to take the pictures down before I had a chance to see them. I'm not sure how the time codes could have gotten messed up but it is better for the admins to be cautious.

Just69looking - A facial after anal? WAY TO GO!!!!

Osh - Nice pics and love the big, natural, tits.

pazzohorse - Is that a sub-collar? Love those pictures.

Just69looking, Osh, and pazzohorse - Pls get verified so I can vote for you.

Doyle

thanks for all the great entries.

Default Coffindweller

Nat and I are already verified. She goes under the nickname "Buckets of crazy girl" here...

I dunno if it'll work, but I'll try linking our verification pic.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1233110153

if that's not allowed or fails to work, it's in my "first post" thread, page six

coffindweller

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Osh_ View Post
    Nat and I are already verified. She goes under the nickname "Buckets of crazy girl" here...

I dunno if it'll work, but I'll try linking our verification pic.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1233110153

if that's not allowed or fails to work, it's in my "first post" thread, page six
    If you send a message to one of the admins I'm sure they can check everything out and then mark your account as verified.

Doyle

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast