Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast

Thread: The "Bottomless" Thread...

Platinum member Gunslinger-Mike's Avatar

here are some more ...
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Some old home-made pics from the internet ...
    "My sweetheart since junior high left me and married my best friend since junior high. We're all still friends. They're one of those happy couples that likes to take pictures of themselves and hang 'em up all over their goddamn house. Sometimes I go over there just to look at my ex-fiancee doing all the things I used to do with her with my best friend. It's nice having friends."

Nice additions.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1424381151 well i know who i'd date[/QUOTE]

Good, while you're dating one of them I'd be fucking the one in the middle.

lol.........

Three - sadly low quality - screenshots from a Wastland video starring Lily.

I love her sitting tied to a chair bottomless.
    • File Type: jpg 1.jpg (13.7 KB, 86 views)
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (35.7 KB, 153 views)
    • File Type: jpg 3.jpg (35.1 KB, 310 views)

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    Three - sadly low quality - screenshots from a Wastland video starring Lily.

I love her sitting tied to a chair bottomless.
    Not familiar with Wasteland's productions...
    However, Lily's pussy looks good.
    Thank You!

During a quiet night shift a friend told me that he and his wife had seen a strange French short film called “En Moi” from Laetitia Casta. In a dream sequence there can be seen 20 plus young women at an audition, only wearing black high heels and black tops. I found a few caps to post here.
    He told me that he was really turned on by this outfit so he asked his wife if she’d be willing to dress that way for him. He didn’t expect much but a few days later when he came home from work she was only wearing high heels and a black top. She stayed dressed like this all evening while they were cooking, having dinner and finally sex. He said that his wife doing the cooking bottomless and in high heels blew his mind. Although no big deal it was a big turn on, he said, and that her top did need a washing for sure, leaving the rest to my imagination …
    I am a big “bottomless” fan and I am sure quite some men are too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunslinger-Mike View Post
    During a quiet night shift a friend told me that he and his wife had seen a strange French short film called “En Moi” from Laetitia Casta. In a dream sequence there can be seen 20 plus young women at an audition, only wearing black high heels and black tops. I found a few caps to post here.
    You can see the 3 mn part here :
    https://enf-cmnf dot com /tube/videos/31317/a-parade-of-bottomless-girls-from-a-french-short-film/
    Moderator edit do not post hot links, visit it the rules here
    Last edited by buster; 07-12-2022 at 10:48 AM. Reason: Remove hot link

Page 55 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5455354555657 LastLast