Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: My girl. . . Requests?

Default Why I love being a collared slave - By sabina

I gave little sabina a task to write a brief note on why she loves being my collared slave. Here was her response:

"I love being my Master's collared slave because it turns me on immensely to be owned, used, and objectified. I think that if you're a strong confident woman who mostly gets what she wants from life, there's something really sexy about being told what to do,and something very freeing about giving up control. This then leads to complete submission, which in turn opens the door to what we call The Zone. The Zone is a state only my Master can put me in, it's a state of such arousal that I always forget what happened afterward, just have guttural visceral memories of our play. It's a state of such pleasure and being in the moment, that nothing matters, and whatever troubles may have been preoccupying my mind, they cease to exist. It is the only state that can give the mind a completely pure respite. It is the only state that can heighten sensual sensations to their ultimate heights. Being a collared slave is what opens the doors to these realms, realms I doubt many people get to experience."

Also, thank you all for your awesome comments! We love you, all!

xoxo,

J&s

Quote Originally Posted by jameson View Post
    I gave little sabina a task to write a brief note on why she loves being my collared slave. Here was her response:

"I love being my Master's collared slave because it turns me on immensely to be owned, used, and objectified. I think that if you're a strong confident woman who mostly gets what she wants from life, there's something really sexy about being told what to do,and something very freeing about giving up control. This then leads to complete submission, which in turn opens the door to what we call The Zone. The Zone is a state only my Master can put me in, it's a state of such arousal that I always forget what happened afterward, just have guttural visceral memories of our play. It's a state of such pleasure and being in the moment, that nothing matters, and whatever troubles may have been preoccupying my mind, they cease to exist. It is the only state that can give the mind a completely pure respite. It is the only state that can heighten sensual sensations to their ultimate heights. Being a collared slave is what opens the doors to these realms, realms I doubt many people get to experience."

Also, thank you all for your awesome comments! We love you, all!

xoxo,

J&s
    No I doubt many of us have experienced that realm you describe Sabina but with you always thankfully sharing nature we can at least get a glimpse of it,always a pleasure to see you getting used and abused and loving every second of it.

What a multi tasking cock slave,fantastic pic of the ever hot Sabina.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1286132548

What I wouldn't give to get my turn giving my rock hard dick to Sabina like this very lucky guy,feel those breasts squishing up against me while I pound that pussy.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1286132548

Awesome pictures of you babe getting really messy for all those heavily loaded guys,thanks for being such a sexy cumslut for us all and thanks to all the guys who participated in this gangbang,really looks like a wonderful night had by all.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1286132649

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Very good description, sabina. I have heard others attempt to describe their experiences but I don't believe they were quite able to put it into words the way you did...

Have a great day... RT

Nybum21

Default Great Times!

Great times guys... Love the pictures!

Virgin

very nice thanks for sharing

Virgin

wow that was so fuckin hot, wish i had gotten a piece of the action

a big load of cum on her pretty face ...plzzzzz

would like to see her with a load dripping from chin

Just as an idea, what about a facial and then going through a drive thru?

would like to see her with a load dripping from chin
    You and me both!

Page 53 of 152 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast