View Poll Results: Time to cast your votes for April 09's winners

Voters
269. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: April 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

love all girls

Default Regretfully

I have some wonderful facial pics of my wife but, regretfully we cannot post them due to her occupation. The sad part is that she loves that I post these pictures and she really loves the comments! Trust me, if I could post them I would. Sometimes though a good cumshot on a nice pair of boobs is a great thing.

The Bagpipe

Quote Originally Posted by pronup View Post
    I have some wonderful facial pics of my wife but, regretfully we cannot post them due to her occupation. The sad part is that she loves that I post these pictures and she really loves the comments! Trust me, if I could post them I would. Sometimes though a good cumshot on a nice pair of boobs is a great thing.
    "NICE PAIR???" Don't play coy with us, kind Sir, as all of us deem your wife's boobs genuine Vatican-authenticated Miracles Of God! Nevertheless, I do think Jessfili and Jzzr have a valid point. Hopefully your prospective victory in this comp (although very much well-deserved) will NOT unintentionally encourage a rash of "Cum on the Big Toe" or "Cum on Elbow with Verified Pics" entries in future comps.

Bagpipe

P.S. Did I mention I just started a religion glorifying your wife's boobs?

Pronup your pics as hot as hell, but a facial would me more appropriate
    Gman22 has my vote, the woman is so hot.

safn1949

Quote Originally Posted by pronup View Post
    Hoo yea,a very great thing.

Default Agree

Quote Originally Posted by The Bagpipe View Post
    "NICE PAIR???" Don't play coy with us, kind Sir, as all of us deem your wife's boobs genuine Vatican-authenticated Miracles Of God! Nevertheless, I do think Jessfili and Jzzr have a valid point. Hopefully your prospective victory in this comp (although very much well-deserved) will NOT unintentionally encourage a rash of "Cum on the Big Toe" or "Cum on Elbow with Verified Pics" entries in future comps.

Bagpipe

P.S. Did I mention I just started a religion glorifying your wife's boobs?

I agree completely with you bagpipe, I don't think we'll enter another competition with cum covered boobs! I think we'll try to find a way to post some facials, whether it be with a mask, blindfold, or something creative. I'll have to run it by my wife and see what she thinks. We'll still keep posting some wonderful cum on boobs pics in the amateur section and we may try some other things like: cum on hair, cum on clothes, and any other stuff we can think of that I can cum on!

Quote Originally Posted by bidultruk View Post
    Pronup your pics as hot as hell, but a facial would me more appropriate
    Gman22 has my vote, the woman is so hot.
    Thanks bidultruk!

The Bagpipe

A tie for 2nd place?!?!? And a "Cum On Boobs" motif leading the pack. This intriguing comp this month has me on the edge of my seat. Good f'ing show!!!!
    Last edited by greyhound; 05-09-2009 at 01:05 AM. Reason: Changed font-sized and removed bold

A quick reminder...the voting finishes in afew hours so if you wanna influence the results & choose your favourite....get voting

Good luck all.

Val

Howdy peeps. Right, the polls closed, votes have been cast and its time to crown the lucky winners who entered the April 2009 competition, congratulations to you of our contestents.

Your winners are :-

1st with 3 months platinum jessfili with 65 votes, welldone

2nd with 2 months platinum gman22 with 63 votes

3rd with 1 months platinum access is awarded to pronup with 60 votes

My special prize goes to my favourite this month and thats frankenpaar29 who gets 1 month platinum on the house......we'd love to see some more form you guys, so I hope this award gives you the incentive you need to try try & try again !

The weeks platinums goes to the voter this month who voted for the winners jessfili and the lucky voter is olivieraov....and the other verified competition entry this month of jbourne .....well done one and all.

Ive just PM'd the admin team so these upgrades should be sorted out shortly.

For those of you that didn't win this month, please please don't loose heart and perceiver with entering the competitions.....as next month may well be your month....

Valenuk1

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567