Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast

Thread: Turn-of-the-millennium amateur cumqueens

Default Still Pining for Christie

https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...8&d=1385011145

Happy Holidays facial folk!
    Alas, I'm still pining for the disappearance of Christies-Sexperiences from the facial scene.
    I am thankful for the sexperiences we shared ... you are eternally HOT!
    If any FF members can help me find some pix or vids for old times sake, that would be epic!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DexMandrake View Post
    https://www.facialforum.net/attachme...8&d=1385011145

Happy Holidays facial folk!
    Alas, I'm still pining for the disappearance of Christies-Sexperiences from the facial scene.
    I am thankful for the sexperiences we shared ... you are eternally HOT!
    If any FF members can help me find some pix or vids for old times sake, that would be epic!!!
    Will have a look. I'm pretty sure I have something somewhere.

Default Much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by tabbi View Post
    The Ultra-Cute and Sexy Teela.
    Thank you for posting many pix of Teela on my thread! Most of those I had never seen before!!!

Default Instant Classic

Quote Originally Posted by heyandyeah View Post
    WOW I love this thread. Thanks for posting. I had almost all these photos before.. I used to get most from 3discsofcum.com

jade white was one of the best
    I'm digging your profile pic!!!

Virgin

That bring up some memories...

Virgin

Default Looking for Mona Pic collectors

I was a free member of facialforum back in the 2000's. There were many members whose names I cant remember for sure, but they often had pics of Mona when she still had a website. I met her on Yahoo Groups in the 1990s and eventually met her in person once and took part in some group fun at a hot tub place in the L.A. area in 2002. I was thrilled to see the set of pics from that meeting on facial forum a couple times since then. I'm pretty sure the last time was before 2010. At some point, FacialForum had to either delete or archive many of it's pics and videos and they were taken off the site. I lost my copies of the pics from my meeting with Mona I've since rejoined FacialForum and have searched for those pics with no luck. Now, here comes the longshot question: Is there anyone you know of who might have a substantial collection of Mona's pics? Also do you know what became of the pics that were posted on here back in the 2000's? If you can help in any way, I would be very grateful. Thanks! last81look

Quote Originally Posted by last81look View Post
    I was a free member of facialforum back in the 2000's. There were many members whose names I cant remember for sure, but they often had pics of Mona when she still had a website. I met her on Yahoo Groups in the 1990s and eventually met her in person once and took part in some group fun at a hot tub place in the L.A. area in 2002. I was thrilled to see the set of pics from that meeting on facial forum a couple times since then. I'm pretty sure the last time was before 2010. At some point, FacialForum had to either delete or archive many of it's pics and videos and they were taken off the site. I lost my copies of the pics from my meeting with Mona I've since rejoined FacialForum and have searched for those pics with no luck. Now, here comes the longshot question: Is there anyone you know of who might have a substantial collection of Mona's pics? Also do you know what became of the pics that were posted on here back in the 2000's? If you can help in any way, I would be very grateful. Thanks! last81look
    Hi LK.
    I too was a Mona fan. Especially enjoyed her amateur bukkake videos. (back in the VHS days
    She was a total facial cum exhibitionist.
    Lost most of my collection since then but I did post a bunch of her material on the original FF.com site back in the day.
    They may still be archived, not sure.
    However, FWIW, I did post a few of my favorite Mona facial pics on the "Dried Cum On Women" Topic here: https://www.facialforum.net/showthre...highlight=mona
    They should be on page 3, post #24.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Hi LK.
    I too was a Mona fan. Especially enjoyed her amateur bukkake videos. (back in the VHS days
    She was a total facial cum exhibitionist.
    Lost most of my collection since then but I did post a bunch of her material on the original FF.com site back in the day.
    They may still be archived, not sure.
    However, FWIW, I did post a few of my favorite Mona facial pics on the "Dried Cum On Women" Topic here: https://www.facialforum.net/showthre...highlight=mona
    They should be on page 3, post #24.
    Thanks Ron Knight I appreciate those pics and will add to my collection. I'm hoping that eventually I can find the pic set that I was in...my memories have held me over all these years, but the pics would be priceless to me.

Quote Originally Posted by last81look View Post
    Thanks Ron Knight I appreciate those pics and will add to my collection. I'm hoping that eventually I can find the pic set that I was in...my memories have held me over all these years, but the pics would be priceless to me.

Stay tuned. Some Mona pics. to follow.

Default Mona

In no particular order............
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast