Thread: Amended Rule 5?

Default Amended Rule 5?

As I type, the Home page says this:

» Rule Amendment

Can all members be aware of the amendment to Rule 5 and ensure that they follow it.

Click on the link below to view

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=3898
    That link points to a thread last updated nine months ago, and the latest post there refers to Rule 16.

Clarification, please?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
    As I type, the Home page says this:

That link points to a thread last updated nine months ago, and the latest post there refers to Rule 16.

Clarification, please?
    Fingers
    I think you will find that the link takes you to the actual Forum Rule Thread, where if you check Rule 5, you will find that it has been overhauled.
    If any other clarification is needed, I shall leave a further message concerning this in the actual thread itself, for not only yourself but for any other member who might be confused.
    alkie
    Last edited by alkie; 04-16-2009 at 02:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by alkie View Post
    Fingers
    I think you will find that the link takes you to the actual Forum Rule Thread, where if you check Rule 5, you will find that it has been overhauled.
    If any other clarification is needed, I shall leave a further message concerning this in the actual thread itself, for not only yourself but for any other member who might be confused.
    alkie
    Thanks, Alkie, but I still see no new Rule 5 on that thread. Only a post from you saying it's been amended.

Thanks, Alkie, but I still see no new Rule 5 on that thread. Only a post from you saying it's been amended.
    Rule 5 is not "new"; as alkie said, it's been amended/overhauled. The point is, make sure you read rule 5 and follow it as changes have been made to clarify the issue. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by jzzr View Post
    Rule 5 is not "new"; as alkie said, it's been amended/overhauled. The point is, make sure you read rule 5 and follow it as changes have been made to clarify the issue. Thanks.
    Fair enough, Jzzr.

Which page of that Thread contains Rule 5? (Remembering that it's possible to view Threads either oldest-first or latest-first.) Giving the relevant Post Number would help a lot.

Better still, post the whole new Rule 5 so that it appears as the latest post, pointing out which bit(s) are new. That way there can be no possible confusion.

Better still, post the whole new Rule 5 so that it appears as the latest post, pointing out which bit(s) are new. That way there can be no possible confusion.
    Fingers,
    I can't see where the confusion lies here, there should be no need to post the old version of Rule 5 as by rights you and all the members should be aware of all the rules in here, so posting an out of date rule would just confuse matters further.
    I will make it simple for you, all we are asking you and every member in here to do is this, visit the forum rules page and refresh yourself with the changes that have been made with rule 5 and follow them.
    No More, No Less!!

If you have any further problems with this please PM me rather than comment here.

Hello? All 17 of the rules are posted at the very beginning of the thread. Every member should be aware of that, since they are supposed to be familiar with the rules. Rule # 5 has simply been modified and the members need to read it so they can stay in compliance with the rules.

Virgin

Good info. Good to know the rules