Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HJSplit User Guide

here is a guide for operating hj split

JOINING HJ SPLIT FILES.

i am at my desktop,go to my documents where i saved the hj split program and double click the unzipped folder,it will then open up and show me the hj split program,it has a black tick for a logo.

double click it and the hj split green box opens up,should be 6 boxes to choose from,i click on join,a purple box opens up entitled ,file join, click on input file,i then navigate to where ive saved the hj split files,in this case in my documents folder.

double click on the folder where you saved you files or if they were just saved to your documents folder just click on the file that should be similar in name to the files you downloaded,there should only be one file,even though you may have saved 10 files you will only see one at this stage,this is hj split compacting the files ready for you to join.

once you double click or highlight and click open it will take you back to the purple file join window,hj split will automatically save the joined file in the same place you saved all the hj split files.

now click on start,you will see a box saying working and a bar working its way to the end,when finished it will say joining complete,click on ok.

now click on close on the file join box,then click on exit on the green main hj split box,click on your sure you want to exit.

now go back into the same folder where you saved the hj split files ,you should now see the hj split files,plus a playable video file.

click on it and it should play for you.

SPLITTING FILES.

here we will split files,for you members who want to upload vids to the forum and want to keep the quality of your vids.

double click on the hj split black tick icon,you will have the 6 option grenn window again,click on split.

a red window entitled file split will open,click on input file,navigate to the file that you want to split,double click or highlight and open.

below the input file box you will see a split file size box,the forum only allows a maximum of 20 Mbytes per file size,i allways make my files 19 Mbytes because sometimes the files can increase slightly after splitting.

type in 19 meg into the box,then in the box next to it click on the down arrow and switch Kbytes to Mbytes.

as with joining hj split will automatically split your files in the same place as your original vid.

click on start,as before you will see a box working its way to the end,once finshed it will say splitting complete.

close hj split down then navigate to the folder that your original file plus your now split files are,depending on the size of your original vid you will have a small or large collection of vids,make a folder and entitle it with the name of the vid and type hj split files after it,this will make it easier when you are uploading the files later.

i hope i have covered everything,if you have any problems ot there is something your not sure of please post here or pm me or any of our other mods,we will be glad to help.

Spence.

************************************************** ********************************
    Here is another useful Hj-Split guide created by one of our members. Since the guide has been lost here is a photo of all the useful information. Just download the photo for the information. Brian1453
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brian1453; 05-05-2011 at 04:18 AM.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Default HJ split on Mac?

Would be glad to know if there's any possibility to join and watch these movies with my mac. So far it seems like there aren't any programs like HJ split available for my system. Kinda bums me out knowing there's all these nice clips and I'm still having trouble watching them. Could you help me out?

Quote Originally Posted by murkolatoya View Post
    Would be glad to know if there's any possibility to join and watch these movies with my mac. So far it seems like there aren't any programs like HJ split available for my system. Kinda bums me out knowing there's all these nice clips and I'm still having trouble watching them. Could you help me out?
    I don't know much about macs, (I suggest a pm to your friendly moderator jzzr for further info), but if you are running OS X, have a look here and this app. might help you:

http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....15&postcount=4

Last edited by alkie; 09-20-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Default Mac and HjSplit Answers are Here!!

This is the answer to all of your Mac and HjSplit problems.
    I received quite a few emails asking for help since Jzzr was kind enough to give me the key to the whole problem.

You need to surf with FireFox, not Safari and you need MacHacha to put them together. Both of these programs are free.

Safari downloads HjSplit files as .001.wmv , .002.wmv whereas FireFox downloads them as .001, .002 . MacHacha needs the files listed the way FireFox downloads them without the .wmv extension. When you have downloaded all of the files from one movie, double click on the .001 file and they will All automatically go together. Happy jacking and don't hurt yourself. Since I explained this to Jonze, I haven't heard from him. I hope he is ok. lol

With Safari, you run into problems when you try to rename the .002,wmv file. Firefox will solve this. Use FireFox for surfing Facial Forum.

Join Facial Forum, it is worth it!!
    You will go into an orgasmic Coma, I promise. Especially with these HjSplit files. More cum than even I could swallow.

Thanks again, Jzzr.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by murkolatoya View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    With Safari, you run into problems when you try to rename the .002,wmv file. Firefox will solve this. Use FireFox for surfing Facial Forum.
    Nothing easier than that! One of the many benefits using a mac is, that it is a UNIX after all. Just use the terminal and type the following command:

$ cat facialvideo.avi.00* > facialvideo.avi

You don't need to worry about the wrong extensions or anything.

Not happy using terminal? Only have one free hand when surfing FF.net (just like me)?... no problem, you still don't need to download extra software and are not "forced" to surf with FireFox:

While you're not jerking off and have enough blood left in your head for clear thinking :-) give the automator a try - it's easy to make a service so you could mark all files to be joined, right-click them and click on "Join" or whatever you named it and whooooha! your .001 .002 .003 are gone, leaving behind the joined video, .rar or whatever.

Best regards,
    TOB
    Last edited by theonebeyond; 09-11-2010 at 06:33 PM. Reason: additional info

Question

Quote Originally Posted by richard11 View Post
    doc. file does not open on double click and show split file program, asks to run, save file as always. these HJ files Suck! I don't have all day to download one video going thru all the steps needed even if those steps made any sense. Use WMV, AVI, Quicktime, anything already to go. Why are u using these ridiculus Split Files?
    Richard I am not quite sure what you are talking about here?
    If you have a pc then this should be quite a straight forward operation.
    (I can't speak for a Mac, as I don't own one)
    The above steps make complete sense, also it seems you are under the misapprehension that HJS files are media files?
    Once downloaded, the files you are left with, ie: the prefixes being 001, 002 and so on, are just the files that are left by HJS after it splits the video up.

One question, can you see these extensions after you download them, for example, if the original clip is named "big facial.wmv.001" and you find that when you download it, it is showing as just "big facial" you need to get Windows to display the prefixes, this can be done quite simply by opening My Documents, click on tools, then folder options, then the "View Tab" and ensure that the "Hide extensions for know file types" is unticked, apply your changes then close.
    Once this has been done, you will find that you can view all the file prefixes and HJS can be very easily used.
    Last edited by alkie; 11-21-2010 at 01:54 AM.

Bobby Coke

Why are u using these ridiculus Split Files?
    In order to post vids above 20mb in size, you have to split them into smaller sizes before you upload them.

Splitting them with HJ Split is the best option, as to join the split files together at the end the only program you need is HJ Split, which is freeware.

If I was to split the vids I post into .avi clips below 20mb, you'd end up with five or six separate clips from the same vid - so you'd still have to join them together in order to watch the vid in one go using some other video joiner software.

If you're having problems with the files I understand your frustration, but the idea of HJ Split files is a brilliant way of doing things.

There's plenty of advice in this thread and others trying to help everyone work out problems they might be having so they can fully enjoy everything that's posted.

Virgin

ok, got files to play! only now they won't play AVI files!

Expert

You probably don't have the right codecs installed. Try opening the file with VLC Media Player, which is a free piece of software that has all necessary codecs built in.

You can find it at www.videolan.org

I could never find the right codecs.
    My man recommended I use HandBrake to fix this problem. I transfer unplayable AVI's into mp4's. It's easy and it is free.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast