Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HJSplit User Guide

Default Ipad

For the ipad, i just found a very nice app called iget that can download AND join hjsplit files. Very useful!

Default Help?

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    This is the answer to all of your Mac and HjSplit problems.
    I received quite a few emails asking for help since Jzzr was kind enough to give me the key to the whole problem.

You need to surf with FireFox, not Safari and you need MacHacha to put them together. Both of these programs are free.

Safari downloads HjSplit files as .001.wmv , .002.wmv whereas FireFox downloads them as .001, .002 . MacHacha needs the files listed the way FireFox downloads them without the .wmv extension. When you have downloaded all of the files from one movie, double click on the .001 file and they will All automatically go together. Happy jacking and don't hurt yourself. Since I explained this to Jonze, I haven't heard from him. I hope he is ok. lol

With Safari, you run into problems when you try to rename the .002,wmv file. Firefox will solve this. Use FireFox for surfing Facial Forum.

Join Facial Forum, it is worth it!!
    You will go into an orgasmic Coma, I promise. Especially with these HjSplit files. More cum than even I could swallow.

Thanks again, Jzzr.
    Piper

Hello Piper,

I downloaded the files with Firefox, and have joined them into a viewable movie, but the audio is missing. Do you have any ideas on how I can remedy this?

Thanks

Kebot we need to know what the file was, it is unlikely that a big HJsplit move wont have sound but there are some movies uploaded that don't.
    Do you have no sound on all of the hjsplit clips you have downloaded and joined?

I dont have a MAC but can at least confirm the clip has sound then hopefully one of the mac users can help more.
    This could be a problem with the media player have you tried an alternative player
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years
    Not a Platinum member yet click here to join

Virgin

Would be glad to know if there's any possibility to join and watch these movies with my mac.

Default Help needed!

I've tried every trick explained in this thread, but the HJ split files download as unplayable video files that are not recognized by the HJ Split program. Renaming them doesn't work. Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by TheMasterBlaster View Post
    I've tried every trick explained in this thread, but the HJ split files download as unplayable video files that are not recognized by the HJ Split program. Renaming them doesn't work. Any advice?
    UPDATE: Figured it out. Downloading HJ files with Firefox is buggy for some reason. Use Chrome or Edge and you're golden.

Virgin

Default "no items match"

I have download HJ Split. When I hit "input file" I can never find the files, just a blank folder with the message "no items match"

Do I have to rename the file with the .001 extension? Tried it a couple times and still HJ Split cannot find the file I'm trying to join.

Are you using firefox that a known issue (it incorrectly names the files when it downloads them)
    try another browser see if that helps
    Like to see all the previous Winners of the The World famous "FacialForum" Competition ?
    Visit the **Competition Winners Hall of Fame** the winner for each month is added here loads of great facials going back many years

Virgin

Default HJ Split

Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Are you using firefox that a known issue (it incorrectly names the files when it downloads them)
    try another browser see if that helps
    Thanks for the reply Buster. I did try Microsoft Edge and got better results but still some hic ups. 2 scenes from the thread: https://www.facialforum.net/showthre...ndings/page123 Charley 1st, then Spencer

Charley had 5 parts and only the first three dowloaded (3 had the vlc triangle logo; 2 were blank) other 3 / 5 played.

Spencer i can download but it appears as a MP4 in the download folder. The downloaded files looks different (no vlc triangle / traffic cone on the dl like the first one, ) I had the same problem as when using Firefox. HJSplit didn't find it in the folder.

that clip definitely downloads and joins ok i just tried charley post
    you download them all into same folder then tell hj split were file no 1 is the one with the tick
    then join it combines them into a single large video
    if there not downloaded correctly eg names they won't join
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast