View Poll Results: Its time to vote for this months winners !!!!!!

Voters
426. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2009's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    Well here's the promised pics for this months competition had a nice load saved up but half of it shot over her head. Hope we get lots of votes for June!! Missy loves reading the comments as well!!
    Now those are hot pics! I actually love the fact that you shot part of it into her hair. And Missy looks lovely covered in your cum. She reminds me of a woman I use to facial. Yummy...thanks for posting!

I hate to tease because it'll probably be a few weeks, but I think we'll get something fun put together for this month's comp. Wife was asking to the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by jaynw View Post
    I hate to tease because it'll probably be a few weeks, but I think we'll get something fun put together for this month's comp. Wife was asking to the other day.

OMG this is almost too much to hope for. When I saw you were the last to comment I had a glimmer of hope you might. You guys are awesome, I just looked at your old pics and even came over one of them a few days ago.

Don't let the bastards get you down, fight back with (semi-discreet) watermarks and REALLY BIG BOLD RED declarations that your pics are NOT TO BE REPOSTED.

You will be my personal heroes if you return.

Those are great pics Uncut. I love the quality, VERY nice. And Missy looks fantastic sucking you off and later wearing that impressive load! Next time can you take a few pics of her sucking you after she gets the facial? That would be hot! Thanks for entering the comp.

OMG the pictures of uncut1974 is very very hot! 8====D~~~~

The Bagpipe

Quote Originally Posted by jzzr View Post

OMG this is almost too much to hope for. When I saw you were the last to comment I had a glimmer of hope you might. You guys are awesome, I just looked at your old pics and even came over one of them a few days ago. Don't let the bastards get you down, fight back with (semi-discreet) watermarks and REALLY BIG BOLD RED declarations that your pics are NOT TO BE REPOSTED.

You will be my personal heroes if you return.
    Jzzr... I just wanted to echo your well-placed enthusiastic anticipation of a forthcumming entry by Jaynw in this month's comp. What they do is obviously an essential foundation of this forum and it's delight in the pure and unadulterated homegrown facial. I'm very much looking forward to yet another entry by Jaynw that I'm confident will lay waste to the competition and leave all of us looney with lust!

Quote Originally Posted by jaynw View Post
    Outstanding peeps......that will make make year to date.....complete !

On the other matter I helped you with recently...can't wait to see Mrs Jaynw 'thank you' present..lol.

Bye fro now peeps

Val

Bigcummer, you've done it again! Great pics, love the expression on her face!

Quote Originally Posted by bigcummer View Post
    dang i didnt realize a few of the pics were a little blurry.
    Yeah.... you'll have to try again! Nice pics. Your gal is hot hot HOT!

Default Oh yes

Big cummer yes you must try again!!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast