Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: cum covered face in public

Red face Great Pictures

Along with having a cum-covered face, she has a mouthful of sperm in at least a couple of the pics.

Expert

Default Nice pictures and thanks for posting them, but...

This is indeed a very old set. I wouldn't be surprised if it is 10 years old. I like pictures of girls getting facials in public. But the resilience of these pictures make me a little uneasy. I've seem them on several sites, one example is "Newbie Nudes". It just goes to prove that once you put your picture or that of you g/f on the internet it NEVER disappears. But whose fault is that?

Expert

i remember seeing these on a site called '3 disks of cum' over a decade ago, and then the poster asking politely- then begging for them to come down.

he thanked everyone for enjoying the pics over the years, and knew it was an impossible task but asked anyone to remove the pics that ever read his mass campaign about removing them.
    apparently the girl- his wife- dies in a car crash and although they had fun making them and she wanted them to be seen, he eventually wanted to take them all down.

now, i don't know if that was bullshit, if maybe she just found out they were online and was angry (hard to believe, since she was so outgoing), or some other reason for him to lie about that,
    but i will say when i read his lengthy, well written and touching plea back then, i felt for him. it seemed really genuine. he didn't restrain his affection for her or sound like he was desperate to not get in trouble, but more like he truly wanted to close a chapter.

so, yeah, that speaks alot for the resillience of some of these pics!

safn1949

He's a member here although I can't recall his name.The girl in the photos is his ex,she caught him fooling around with another girl and that was that.He posted the story and the photos here somewhere but she's still with us to the best of my knowledge.

Expert

hee hee we'll he's a good story teller then! he had me fooled back then, though i knew no one would ever stop posting them

Virgin

thats the way we do it!

Platinum member

fuckin great we need more!!!

Virgin

Excellent work, what a coating!

Virgin

nice pics

Virgin

Default Beautiful!

Works of art on publicdisplay! Awesome@

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast