Thread: Pictures

Default Pictures

Dip in the River

Yet another lovely sunny day in the South of France, I stopped by the river as I had noticed a lot of cars in the car park and lots of young men splashing around in the water.Not wanting to miss out on any opportunities I lay out my towel for a little relaxation and surveying. It was lovely to feel the cool water around my body, and particularly between my pouting pussy lips!
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    greyhound on behalf of LadyBukkake per agreement
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by greyhound; 07-20-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Dog of a Fuck

A new client for the Albert Residence. I had recently been there with another client and had good hard fucking in the kitchen. Surely I can't be so lucky a second time. It was late afternoon when I met him outside and I could see that he was game on by the swollen lump in his trousers. He was glancing at my tits and he seemed more interested in me than the house. 'Well I may as well give him a treat' I thought, as I showed him around the kitchen, so I bent right over and opened the oven, hoping to give him a clue as to
    A movie is also available here: http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....02&postcount=1

Last edited by greyhound; 07-20-2009 at 08:02 PM.

Meet in the Club

Solihull was my old stomping ground when I lived up north.Wallett had just told me we were going places i.e down south, I was going to make sure I had fucked most of the midlands before he wisked me of down to the smoke!After all those Southern boys might not be able to fuck me as hard as the Northern guys.
    Love Sasha xxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by greyhound; 07-28-2009 at 09:03 PM.

Asleep on the Job

Bloody typical. There I was in yet another property waiting for the client to arrive and he calls to say he's late. Fine. But what about me, I could be out on the pull now, finding my self a lovely hard cock with a swollen sack attached to it. Anyway, the strangest thing happened, I decided to have a lay down on the sofa and snatch a little nap. But curiously I had this weird dream, that this gorgeous black man came in, and started to fiddle with me. Before long he was sticking his massive cock up my needy pussy and I was squirming with delight!
    A movie is also available.

Rock Hard Rock Star

Another day, another buck and hopefully another fuck! Just so happens though, that lady luck is shining upon me and I have an appointment with 'The Duke', the infamous hard rocker who's tipped for mega stardom, or at least a number one record! He's coming here to see your's truly, as he wants to buy a house for his parents. But one thing I can tell you about this guy, I've seen his raunchy performances on TV and all I can say is 'Is that a banana in your pocket or are you pleased to see me?'
    A movie is also available.

Mini Gang Bang

I was in the office one Monday morning when a good looking man came in, it seems he was looking for a commercial building to rent as a football team club house. I told him I only sell houses and that I wished I could accommodate him further or at least meet some of the squad!I was really flirting with him and he laughed and suggested that I had a go with the guys some time.Later that week I was in his front room with three of his squad being put through my paces, 4-0 to me, finished them all off and swallowed the lot!