Poll: When you look at my pics, what do you think?

Page 6 of 609 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    The closest right now is NYC in October. It could change, I get sent everywhere on my vanilla job usually at the last moment.
    Piper

Aww, I don't know if I can wait that long for you Piper. Hehe. Please keep me updated on where your schedule takes you. In the meantime I'll just have to admire your pics.

Quote Originally Posted by palmas View Post
    You are great Piper, a dream...

btw, great avatar AugsGW!
    Thanks buddy. And you're right about Piper!!

Default Ever thought of coming to Europe?

Hi you sexy gloryholeprincess! We love glory hole princesses here in Europe, especially in Germany. What about making a trip over here? Would you be able to handle 30 dicks in one evening? I can arrange that for you...

Yes, 30 would be my record in one night. I would love to be covered in that much Cum. I think I would have to spit every load into a glass so I could swallow it at the end.
    The older gentleman who introduced me to Golden Showers takes his beautiful, young wife over there for massive Bukkake/Piss Gangbangs. He wants to take me with him next time. I told him as soon as I can afford the trip. I'll have to stop in England first though. There are a bunch of men there that want to give be a Bukkake/Piss Party. (Don't you Pervs?)
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by leifeide View Post
    Hi you sexy gloryholeprincess! We love glory hole princesses here in Europe, especially in Germany. What about making a trip over here? Would you be able to handle 30 dicks in one evening? I can arrange that for you...
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Default Here is a Golden Shower Pic

I have been pissing when I cum for years but this is a new game. I get the same feeling that I get when a bunch of Men Cum on me. It's hot and Nasty and there is more of it. Yes, it tastes like water if the Man drinks enough Champagne.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cool Elixir of Life?

I know you said "older gentleman", Princess, but March 1969?
    Want to chat with FF members? Click here..

I am having a Members Meet this weekend in NH at the Gloryhole and only one guy is going to be there. I have only one member in all of the Northeast. ? Am I too perverted for men in the Northeast?
    Piper
    Not too perverted for this Northeast guy!! Just joined your site last night, Piper. Now you have two pervs in the NE hehe. Enjoying what I see so far. Really love the public stuff. Mmmm. Hope your having a great day. Muah!

Write me a request! Something that fits into my site. You joined for a year. I can't say no. I must submit to your dirty request. lol Why does that turn me on?
    Thanks for joining, I thought that was you. Did you see my pics in a NYC booth? Glass between the booths! Love it!
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by AugsGW View Post
    Not too perverted for this Northeast guy!! Just joined your site last night, Piper. Now you have two pervs in the NE hehe. Enjoying what I see so far. Really love the public stuff. Mmmm. Hope your having a great day. Muah!
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 08-02-2009 at 06:21 PM.

Retro baby, retro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fingers View Post
    I know you said "older gentleman", Princess, but March 1969?

Write me a request! Something that fits into my site. You joined for a year. I can't say no. I must submit to your dirty request. lol Why does that turn me on?
    Thanks for joining, I thought that was you. Did you see my pics in a NYC booth? Glass between the booths! Love it!
    Piper
    Mmmm, now thats what I like to hear hehe. That turns me on too. I guess we're both just very naughty people

Not sure which mag is NYC, just kinda been browsing around so far. Definitely like what I'm seeing though!

I'll send ya an email later. Have to think of all the dirty things I'd love to see you do

Page 6 of 609 FirstFirst ... 456781656106506 ... LastLast