Poll: When you look at my pics, what do you think?

Page 13 of 609 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: The GloryholePrincess in the Free Section

Beginner

Hey Piper - hope you will be coming to London soon as I'd love to meet you for a bukkake or glory hole event.

Phil

Expert

Thumbs up Hot

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    I thought you needed this even though you hadn't asked.
    Spence is a member of my website.
    Piper
    Holy crap those name pics are super hot!

Btw- your site is fantastic..I love the genuinely dirty feel to it...it actually feels like one of those seedy, smutty adult stores with a row full of booths with gloryholes in the back...when browsing your site, I get that same excitement as I do going through an actual adult store, and expect to see dry cumshots along the walls somewhere around a corner....nicely done!

9Inch
    Last edited by 9inch; 08-11-2009 at 12:19 AM.

Default Signs, Pink Wigs and Cum

Signs, Pink Wigs and Cum seem to be a big hit here. Thanks for all of the positive feed back. I haven't been getting anything done today because I have been playing with myself reading everyone's emails and posts. Nasty! 9inch, you are a member.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

That is Exactly the feel we were looking for.

"seedy, smutty adult stores with a row full of booths with gloryholes in the back...when browsing your site, I get that same excitement as I do going through an actual adult store, and expect to see dry cumshots along the walls somewhere around a corner" Thanks
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by 9inch View Post
    Holy crap those name pics are super hot!

Btw- your site is fantastic..I love the genuinely dirty feel to it...it actually feels like one of those seedy, smutty adult stores with a row full of booths with gloryholes in the back...when browsing your site, I get that same excitement as I do going through an actual adult store, and expect to see dry cumshots along the walls somewhere around a corner....nicely done!

9Inch

Beginner

Do you choke yourself on cock at those meets as well?

God, I wish you were in the UK...!

Wow, piper i love the ball gag pic. Great job.

It matters on the site. If it makes enough money. I have a "day" job, so the site was going to be for travel, sex travel. There are some very, very kinky swingers that I have wanted to meet that live away from my travel areas. This site was going to pay for me to go see those kind of people. Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle and San Fran. San Fran is so expensive. Now that I have seen how many absolutely perverted, respectful guys there are in the UK that want to drown me in Cum and Piss, London has been added to the list. You should Thank Spence. He has told me all of the wonderful things that will happen if I show up in England.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by phil_h001 View Post
    Hey Piper - hope you will be coming to London soon as I'd love to meet you for a bukkake or glory hole event.

Phil

And I love BallGags. Did you see why? Read the other pages.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by JD6267 View Post
    Wow, piper i love the ball gag pic. Great job.

Default Free members, Join the Plat section!

As much as I would like everyone to join my site, (so I can go get those loads in England) I have to put a recommendation in here for the Plat section. If you love facials in Public, on black women, on asian women,upside down, right side up, tied, Ballgagged, the Plat section is awesome. I have extra pics in there but it is the videos, tons of videos, that make it worth it. Spence is just one person that puts absolutely disgusting vids up. Women covered or extreme deepthoating. Orientalsuzy has tons of videos in the Plat section where she is just Covered in Cum. Support this forum. It costs money to keep us perverts talking and exchanging with each other. And then and only then, if you have money left over, join my site. If you are extreme facial fan, Join FF First! It is worth it.
    Piper

You are absolutely right about join the plat section. It is great, and not in the least because of the great stuff you post there too, Piper.
    Happy to have you around!

Page 13 of 609 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113513 ... LastLast